• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pre-CMS; Security & Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Set this up, check sc1.hejula.net, doesn't work... can't register accounts or anything. Not sure if this is because of CloudFlare or what as no error is shown.

yeah i confirmed this, i tried registering on that domain. i did not get any errors during registration and yet could not login after registration was complete.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make like a install page like holocms to help some people out.

Reaction score
The housekeeping I developed for this was much more extendable.. you should add it back

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Obviously people are setting it up wrong. (This is the case because I've got mine working?)

Can you give me more information regarding this? Does this appear when you go to register.php? When you submit a query? What?

It's not the cms issue, it's his webservers.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Code:
[URL="heywood.wsr3.net/PreCMS.zip"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Mirror 1[/U][/COLOR][/URL]You can also download from the 1st post. It doesn't really matter.
Download it. Read README.txt and register should work. -_-

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Works perfectly :) Runs abit slow lol, might be because of Cloudflare but I seriously doubt it :p

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I give up on this... It's probably my web server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What emulator I can use?
Sorry for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make the register with no E-Mail verification!
It works not for me, the register redirect to index.php and i dont have a Mail. In the database "users" is nothing..

please help

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Wht? Can I use Phoenix Emulator? :thumbup1:

Yep. Aslong as you use the columns which are missing from Phoenix DB. (which can be found in my database (1st post)).

Please make the register with no E-Mail verification!
It works not for me, the register redirect to index.php and i dont have a Mail. In the database "users" is nothing..

please help

Insert mail, varchar(100) into the user table?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yep. Aslong as you use the columns which are missing from Phoenix DB. (which can be found in my database (1st post)).

I use your database, but it fails in Phoenix, if you load the Phoenix database fails me in your CMS ...

Sorry for my bad english..

Old Habbo Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You must've forgot noobs were gonna use this too, lol. I'm gonna upload it on my site as well..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okey, look:

Predict - Pre-CMS; Security & Speed. - RaGEZONE Forums

D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which Emulator is compatible with this cms and db??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back