• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Servers with full ep7 serverfiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.
Anyone can say me from where that private serwer got serverfiles ep7?
FULL!

So?

Reaction score
Re: Private Serwers with full ep7 serverfiles?

Ask them ;)

In my opinion you should not buy this files from anybody, because they'll cheating on you.

And you wrote "Servers" with "W".

Greetz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe is the same owner with another domain and changed little more exp & rates because i cannot explain from were they got the files . I know no one like mystery selling ep7 files ! no one will do a rong thing to share ep7

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This happend before when the first servers with ep3 come out. No, they won't release their files so don't hope for it.
The history it's just repeating itself and there is no reason for this thread to exist.

Upvote 0
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
well i can 100% Be Sure that Episode 7 Files Are Going to Be Released Some How.. also .. i know how they got these files... by hacking Offcial server and steeling the files .. thats how they got them ...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
its the same owner and simp is a server for the donater boys who want to donate 14 amp mithril :p so its a fast cash server for them. They will add reborns too there. Simp is for the asian countries and is hosted in malaysia(laggy for eu)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Lolz :laugh: Even if they will be released... we can be sure that not in the near future lol
Maybe in "10 years" :lol:

P.S.: Which year was EP2 released/which year is now and what do we have? :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are wasting time, there is only two Chinese with updates, and cabalchina, cabalblack, cabablack is the same owner onecabal, Mystery and SIMP, these two will never ever release these updates, so let's stop dreaming :drool::drool:

Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about politics, just pointing out those guy's nationality.

What Is The Leading Production Country In The Whole World?!?!?!...

Which Country Is Your Computer Or Laptop Was Made?!... Made In?!...

Almost Everything Is Made In That Country... :glare:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If they hacked official cabal they thruly deserve the files.... so i don t think someoane who risk for ep7 files to give them free on a forum don`t you think ? If u whant them get there and steal them you may get in prison in no time Good Luck !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back