• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Servers with full ep7 serverfiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.
Anyone can say me from where that private serwer got serverfiles ep7?
FULL!

So?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to agree with Emi, there are still a lil bit more space in ep2. Everything has it limits, so ep2 does. Most of the ppl here are aiming for something that will eventually get leaked and its probably a matter of time. Till then, you should be happy with stuff you got here, try learn something from it and eventually you might get something to work.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The most of you sell for money our work which we release in Ragezone for free.
And you ask why nobody release ep2,3,4,5,6,7,8 files?

I know you have to pay your servers, but how would you feel, if we release files only for money?

Be proud that you can use ep2 files... -.-

Greetz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This comes down to the simplest human nature "greed" and its the reason thingss never move forword if we alll shared what info we had and what we got wtih ep2 files im sure some how we would probly have at least ft2 working and even tho there is now ep7 people with the ep 3 files still wont release i think all work on cabal on this forum stoped.i havent contributed jack to thsi forum because i have nothing to contribute if i knew how to program and stuff i would im all for learning how but im broke so yeah...off topic but pretty much what im saying is alot of people should form groups like TDP did or join TDP with all the people here who know how to program and kno coding language im sure minerva could posible be done in a year or so

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic also reminds me on Silkroad, when Cherno came with an idea to release the Silkroad files. Alot of ppl were whining to not release it and "its gonna destroy SRO scene". After a almost year now, only thing that "release" destroyed was money income of few individuals that had them for long time. That section finally started to be active and ppl are actually releasing more and more, day by day. Same thing will probably happen to Cabal, its all matter of time. Will that ruin Cabal priv scene?, i really doubt but its gonna hit the wallet of ppl that has newer serv files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic also reminds me on Silkroad, when Cherno came with an idea to release the Silkroad files. Alot of ppl were whining to not release it and "its gonna destroy SRO scene". After a almost year now, only thing that "release" destroyed was money income of few individuals that had them for long time. That section finally started to be active and ppl are actually releasing more and more, day by day. Same thing will probably happen to Cabal, its all matter of time. Will that ruin Cabal priv scene?, i really doubt but its gonna hit the wallet of ppl that has newer serv files.
Nobody said it will ruin anything, you should read everything before you post.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive read the topic so i know what i posted, if you didnt get the point of mine reply, well nothing i can do.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ep 7-8 is only in our dreams to have it :glare:
but i know 1 dev. to get that files like mystery have :lol:
i asked him and i ask how much it, and he said worth it :lol:
how i wish i have money like that! hahahxD

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
They are not willing to sell them.And i am convinced that the same guys is hosting both servers,also he's not an native English speaking person because his English is crap.
I think that its an person that works on estsoft and has decided to make some money with the ep8 files and his very cautious with the files since we all know what happened to the guy that release the ep2 ones.

Upvote 0
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
the only way getting this ep7-8 is paying around 1500-2000 euro to some pro hacker to get u the files.. other ways u just cant get them i guess for now ..

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the only way getting this ep7-8 is paying around 1500-2000 euro to some pro hacker to get u the files.. other ways u just cant get them i guess for now ..

you really think that the guys with that files havent removed all "doors" that could leak theyr files?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The person who have the ep7,8 files maybe don't work at estsoft but maybe is working in some of the official servers the main GM in Mystery said that the files are from Cabal PH.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are not willing to sell them.And i am convinced that the same guys is hosting both servers,also he's not an native English speaking person because his English is crap.
I think that its an person that works on estsoft and has decided to make some money with the ep8 files and his very cautious with the files since we all know what happened to the guy that release the ep2 ones.

ADM SIMP and Mystery, is a Chinese, they had server in China, but after it passed a law on copyright in china they took the server, and just before Est had closed a contract with a Chinese company in China to manage Cabal again, and those files released EP2 was a woman and not a man, they shall go to sell the files, we have made dozens of contacts with them and after several conversations in the end it all ends in nothing, is just in conversation, OneCabal, CabalBlack Mystery Cabal, Cabal SIMP is all the same ADM, and the files are stolen, JP Cabal, Cabal China, Cabal PH, the three had stolen files, cabalchina uses of jp files and their uses info Mysteru PH :thumbup1:

PS: nothing happened to who leaked the files of ep2. :8:
China has all the eps 2-8 and they shall go free anything, unless you arrange any of these other things rather than full, or someone breaks into and release the files, otherwise there's no way these files come to public. :*:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ADM SIMP and Mystery, is a Chinese, they had server in China, but after it passed a law on copyright in china they took the server, and just before Est had closed a contract with a Chinese company in China to manage Cabal again, and those files released EP2 was a woman and not a man, they shall go to sell the files, we have made dozens of contacts with them and after several conversations in the end it all ends in nothing, is just in conversation, OneCabal, CabalBlack Mystery Cabal, Cabal SIMP is all the same ADM, and the files are stolen, JP Cabal, Cabal China, Cabal PH, the three had stolen files, cabalchina uses of jp files and their uses info Mysteru PH :thumbup1:

I dont really did understand everything you said but.. its just shenanigans lol

Mystery/SIMP is the same owner etc. Yes its a korean guy and hes 22 now(Had his birthday this Month). He didnt worked in any estsoft or official cabal. He host more games then júst cabal.. right now its cabal EP8,LastChaos EP2 and Silkroad Online(hes had the files before it went public). Hes partner is Shuisui/Dreinus(hes from US) and hes administrating the servers.

hes ep7 serverfiles were from PH
but hes ep8 files are now from BR(just because of the xtrap)

idk how they did it but i guess they know how to get the newest files from any official server.

and about that "OneCabal" and "CabalBlack" .. i never heard of these servers and didnt found any link to them.. if you can pm the the link please.

Mystery doesnt have anything to do with them as far i know.

First get your facts straight from a real source and dont post shenanigans :d

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mystery/SIMP is the same owner etc. Yes its a korean guy and hes 22 now(Had his birthday this Month). He didnt worked in any estsoft or official cabal. He host more games then júst cabal.. right now its cabal EP8,LastChaos EP2 and Silkroad Online(hes had the files before it went public). Hes partner is Shuisui/Dreinus(hes from US) and hes administrating the servers.

idk how they did it but i guess they know how to get the newest files from any official server.

and about that "OneCabal" and "CabalBlack" .. i never heard of these servers and didnt found any link to them.. if you can pm the the link please.

Not because Xtrap br is that files will also be!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what I said is not an invention, these files are stolen and they are Chinese, the servers that I quoted are off, 'cause her problems in China is giving to them, if you want to believe to believe, if you think I'm lying fine by me, I I said it because we were behind on the updates, and when Mystery Cabal came to post the links and IPs were all directed to CabalBlack cabalchines ep7 old, look at sites you'll find some Chinese servers ep3, 5,7,8

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back