• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Proxy IP Question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a TCP proxy on my hotel, and when people register they register and log onto the client with my proxy IP instead of their own IP. How do I change that? So they will logon through their own IP

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't. The proxy is taking all the connections for your hotel and hiding them for you, just like it is hiding the server IP for you from the connections to help keep you from being attacked etc (as I'm sure that was your intention for buying a proxy anyway).

You'll need to talk to your proxy provider to see if they can offer this or look around for a proxy provider that does this.

Upvote 0
Back