• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

put my website on a free host gunz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ragezone hello friends, I have a question, if I can swatch my gunz in web hosting and I esperimentando and all that and I get an error, but what I was looking for tutorials and found one in this same forum and segi his footsteps but not I worked, as I told you everything I was experiencing and the folder "www" in a hosting and I came out an error q is "secure / config.php" and that file I already configured so I have no c how to do it work I hope q me out of this doubt, hopefully if you can suvir gunz website on a hosting, thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its Kinda hard to understand your English, are you asking how to host a gunz web on a free hosting? because you can not.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how would that can help me or give me a good tutorial I use the sql 2005 q here in this forum I found a tutorial but with the sql 2008 thanks hope q if I can help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then I have to do to upload my gunz in web hosting?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then you can not move a page from a hosting truth gunz?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can use another port besides 80 and 8080, I can use other ports besides those two?

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
-sigh-

Its not even expensive to run a server these days. Buy a Windows VPS from the lowest cost of like.. what $15/month? You can then point your domain to your VPS and have a gunz web. Can't afford that then don't bother.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not much economy to buy a VPS but the internet I found a page that I have to call 20 users and I have a VPS free and a free domain and the page is this "3jelly.com"

Upvote 0
Back