Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

put my website on a free host gunz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ragezone hello friends, I have a question, if I can swatch my gunz in web hosting and I esperimentando and all that and I get an error, but what I was looking for tutorials and found one in this same forum and segi his footsteps but not I worked, as I told you everything I was experiencing and the folder "www" in a hosting and I came out an error q is "secure / config.php" and that file I already configured so I have no c how to do it work I hope q me out of this doubt, hopefully if you can suvir gunz website on a hosting, thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its Kinda hard to understand your English, are you asking how to host a gunz web on a free hosting? because you can not.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how would that can help me or give me a good tutorial I use the sql 2005 q here in this forum I found a tutorial but with the sql 2008 thanks hope q if I can help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then I have to do to upload my gunz in web hosting?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then you can not move a page from a hosting truth gunz?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can use another port besides 80 and 8080, I can use other ports besides those two?

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
-sigh-

Its not even expensive to run a server these days. Buy a Windows VPS from the lowest cost of like.. what $15/month? You can then point your domain to your VPS and have a gunz web. Can't afford that then don't bother.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not much economy to buy a VPS but the internet I found a page that I have to call 20 users and I have a VPS free and a free domain and the page is this "3jelly.com"

Upvote 0
Back