Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW 155 in VBOX Debian11

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In vbox manager per vm in question, did you set your network device...? Did you set network type to bridged...?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can use the out-of-box versions to install and run it from any os or vps of your choice...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use the out-of-box versions to install and run it from any os or vps of your choice...
thank you (y)(y)(y)

run on my VPS connot login.
elementclient_Ufw12hCDjX - PW 155 in VBOX Debian11 - RaGEZONE Forums
elementclient_hYX1NsdmNL - PW 155 in VBOX Debian11 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are the maps running...?
Command prompt :
ps ax | grep gs

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
something wrong with authd or gdeliveryd settings... first i would look at your sql db... make sure sql credentials are correct in your table.xml file found in /etc or /<server>/authd... it could be the password encryption used when creating accounts, there are 2 different common encryptions. it could be the table type used in the sql db... there really is no easy way to diagnose this error, you just have to keep trying... its usually something simple...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
something wrong with authd or gdeliveryd settings... first i would look at your sql db... make sure sql credentials are correct in your table.xml file found in /etc or /<server>/authd... it could be the password encryption used when creating accounts, there are 2 different common encryptions. it could be the table type used in the sql db... there really is no easy way to diagnose this error, you just have to keep trying... its usually something simple...
thank you very much .
im sloved it work

can disable Ctrl + click wrap map ?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Disable debug mode in ptemplate found in gamed server folder...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone have error "can't enter instance" using this server and client? i have this this error on is08, is10 and is15. i have tried converting region.clt to region.sev to no avail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last year I set up a server for me and some friends. Now we want to play again but some of us forgot our passwords. Is there a way to recover them? It would be a shame to all start at lvl 1 again.

Also I would like to turn off the exploding hands and rolling balls in TT. Is there a simple way to do that? I dont know anything about programming unfortunately.

Many thanks for any help <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The passwords are stored in the sql database, if you have access to the database you can reset the password to what ever you want, but you are gonna have to hash it using your current method used when the account was created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I acces the sql database?
Is it in the VBox? Or via webbrowser with IP? Or ...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:sneaky: i miss the computer genes. Tried many times to learn the programming languages but i can't comprehend... so i am dependand on sweet computer experts.

OK. I am on the phpmyadmin page and I see a lot of tabs and also account info on sql permittions. But I can't find the login information of the players. Also don't understand how the search works. Otherwise I could just search for the login names, which I do remember.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, silly question, is it possible just to run this in debian 11 vps instead on the VBOX? if so, what is the install process?

Thank You
-Kirschbach

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
look in the root folder of this release for an install.sh script. I usually leave it in all my releases. run that script to install all needed packages... if a package fails to install do a apt-cache search with the package name without any numbers... usually they update version numbers and you'll have to install using the new version... copy the server files from the vbox /opt folder, the needed libs, other files you want to use like .../http, /etc/hosts, and others to your vps...

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
look in the root folder of this release for an install.sh script. I usually leave it in all my releases. run that script to install all needed packages... if a package fails to install do a apt-cache search with the package name without any numbers... usually they update version numbers and you'll have to install using the new version... copy the server files from the vbox /opt folder, the needed libs, other files you want to use like .../http, /etc/hosts, and others to your vps...

Thanks for all of your work and support! I just have two questions:

1. WinSCP keeps telling me the .ova file is too big to open and has not loaded any of the files despite numerous attempts. Do you have another suggestion (paid or otherwise) for a file editor that can handle bigger files like this? Update: I figured out how to use it, disregard question #1.

2. I noticed that when I'm in the game, chi (sparks) is not working. How do I fix that? Is it just XML hpmpxp in interfaces.pck (despite being new to actual deveolpment, I've made like a million and four UIs for this game) or is there another file I also have to edit to fix?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day. I trust this day finds you well. Got this working. My setup was a little different as in my room is my work PC which is a 3rd gen I5 and my main PC is 50m away on a different network. Problem The host PC would just randomly restart and I cannot access the admin panel at all as this will also cause a crash. This wouldn't be a problem to trace if my stupid windows would give me an error log which it does not.

I am very busy working 7 days a week but will play around over the weekend with the maps over the weekend. The PC is a 6c/12t and 16gb ram. I do not see that the PC is too weak to run an vm.

Back