Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No one has a copy of it unfortunately.

Can someone else make a virtual machine VBOX image that has a ready to go 1.4.6 Server on it just like this one did? With PW Admin and everything? Having this release was so nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one has a copy of it unfortunately.

Can someone else make a virtual machine VBOX image that has a ready to go 1.4.6 Server on it just like this one did? With PW Admin and everything? Having this release was so nice.

Too easy to do (However I wouldn't make a VBOX image in a million years.... VMWare only for me.

I have the download from this and I'm sure many other people do too so why are you saying nobody has it?

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
@Lighto - I have to agree on the VMware part, I am partial to them myself. I wouldn't touch VBOX w/ a 10 foot pole.

@jv90 - Do you have a copy?

I am pretty sure I do have a v80 server myself (archived somewhere), but not this exact release... ... ...
So if the link /is/ indeed down, someone else will need to re-up... ... ...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Too easy to do (However I wouldn't make a VBOX image in a million years.... VMWare only for me.

I have the download from this and I'm sure many other people do too so why are you saying nobody has it?
If you have it please please please please upload it it would be so greatly appreciated you have no idea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

can also upload somebody the SQL File :)

Thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you upload to a server and not from mega? So i can download easier from my dedicated

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Question : Tried googling around, how to connect to the server then?
Cheers

Implying you've set up your server 100% properly and are good to go (which I doubt by your question) all you would have to do is change the values in serverlists.txt and make sure your client is compatible with the server files your using and then log in

@Chromium

I've always had no problems with Mega.co.nz maybe its because I am in Russia or who knows, but they've always been a fast host for me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Implying you've set up your server 100% properly and are good to go (which I doubt by your question) all you would have to do is change the values in serverlists.txt and make sure your client is compatible with the server files your using and then log in

@Chromium

I've always had no problems with Mega.co.nz maybe its because I am in Russia or who knows, but they've always been a fast host for me

That's some good idea for it.Because never found any guide to teach bout connecting to the server though.
I used the one simple install, seems to have problem with the authd and such. Planning to setup a new fresh server again with these files.

Are they without problems or what?
cheers

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What's with the server load btw. It just shoots up and my server got frozen up.
It's running with 8gb of rams and 4 cores allocated with virtual server tho.
hmm .. :closedeyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
v146v80 requires at least 32 GB of ram, 8 is < 32. Also you don't want (VPS) a virtual server, you would want dedicated...

8GB would hardly be enough to run just the world map (on a populated server [of course on a test/build server with ONE log in it would do fine])!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help i dunnot understand... i have the 1.4.5 server but i dont know it cant be extract it say (out of volume) help me solve this problem bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
v146v80 requires at least 32 GB of ram, 8 is < 32. Also you don't want (VPS) a virtual server, you would want dedicated...

8GB would hardly be enough to run just the world map (on a populated server [of course on a test/build server with ONE log in it would do fine])!!!

And even on a test server you don't load all the maps at the same time just the ones you want at the time.

Back