Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

Hello tawdarky, thank you very much for all your help, your an inspiration to to all us noobs. Sorry I have not replied to you sooner, I have been working away from home, most of the week. I would like to clarify a few points, firstly I am using ServerFiles1.4.7.zip as the Server, and the Sql_for_ Database.sql. Should I be using [Server] 1.4.7.SOW as the SERVER? The 2nd thing is when I run the client you suggested, it shows version 1.4.6 build 2305, should this not show 1.4.7? The third question is what config files in the client do I put my ip address into, I have noticed glinkd config file has 0.0.0.0 in the first 4 locations and the rest has 127.0.0.1. Do I need to put my 192.168.0.24 if read from ifconfig display page into these 4 locations, or leave them 0.0.0.0? Sorry to ask these questions, but the Forum pages do contradict themselves some times. Lastly which files in the server needs 192.168.0.24? Just to clarify the above, I am using the instructions on the first page of the Forum to load the server and its database into VirtualBox 4.2.18 r88780 and Ubuntu desktop 12.04.3-desktop i386. The server files are ServerFiles1.4.7.zip as the Server, and the Sql_for_ Database.sql and the client are Perfect World TS.Part01 to 09. I have also followed all your instructions with Gshop and xxx.data files to the letter. Again I have noticed a coulple of things, one is when I copy files over to the server, they change from root to my username, is this normal? and 2nd thing is I have to delete gshopsev1.data as it comes up error 3 when I try to copy the new gshopsev1.dat over it. I am really sorry to have to ask all these questions, but I have had so much useful help from you, rather then some idiots on the Forum that want to waste my time, calling me, owing that I am a noob, and proud of it. We all started as a noob at some stage. Many thanks, in anticipation of your constructive answers.

1.ServerFiles1.4.7 is just fine that's what i use
2.Those files are not actualy 1.4.7 they are still 1.4.6 like someone suggested on this thread so that client works fine
3.you replace 127.0.0.1 with your server ip (ifconfig in ubuntu) 0.0.0.0 should not be changed
4.sql for database is only if you don't plan on using ronny's pwadmin.If you want to use pwadmin use the structure that came with pwadmin(the file was named dbo.sql).
5.I'm not sure what you mean when you say they change from root to your username.Are you not logged in as root in winscp?what's your username in ubuntu?root or something else?

I could help you set it up trough teamviewer if you want.PM me with your skype id and i will set it up for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1.ServerFiles1.4.7 is just fine that's what i use
2.Those files are not actualy 1.4.7 they are still 1.4.6 like someone suggested on this thread so that client works fine
3.you replace 127.0.0.1 with your server ip (ifconfig in ubuntu) 0.0.0.0 should not be changed
4.sql for database is only if you don't plan on using ronny's pwadmin.If you want to use pwadmin use the structure that came with pwadmin(the file was named dbo.sql).
5.I'm not sure what you mean when you say they change from root to your username.Are you not logged in as root in winscp?what's your username in ubuntu?root or something else?

I could help you set it up trough teamviewer if you want.PM me with your skype id and i will set it up for you.

Hello Tawdarky, thanks very much for the help you are giving me. I have messaged you with my Skype username, your help via teamviewer would be very much appreciated. I am not very familiar with Skype/Teamviewer so please bare with me. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Tawdarky, thanks very much for the help you are giving me. I have messaged you with my Skype username, your help via teamviewer would be very much appreciated. I am not very familiar with Skype/Teamviewer so please bare with me. :)

Well what an experience that was, I was so impressed with your skill and knowledge on this problem of mine of the "Low" and you resolved so quickly, it was amazing! Thanks so much for all your help, I hopefully will become as skilled and as helpful as you have been to me. Some so called answers I have had on the Forum just makes me wonder if they know anything at all about the subject of the question, and so they answer with an absolute useless comment, so why do they bother responding with what is total crap! Many thanks friend, from KingofSiara it was a MAGIC experience.:D:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score

If someone came and did my work for me, or fed me grapes to the mouth then it would also be a "magic" experience...mind you i would not have actually achieved anything.
Some so called answers I have had on the Forum just makes me wonder if they know anything at all about the subject of the question, and so they answer with an absolute useless comment, so why do they bother responding with what is total crap
A lot of answers are designed to get that old grey matter pumping again and to show you the way of being self sufficient in searching and reading...this way you actually learn and achieve something.
rather then some idiots on the Forum that want to waste my time, calling me, owing that I am a noob, and proud of it
Being that you jumped straight to the latest files...i never did that, spent a long while on the 136 files and so a lot of noob questions were either answered there in 136 section or had already been answered and surely did not require repeating the same old questions again...and again....and again...and again...you get the picture there.
Anyway glad your problem got sorted, with tawdarky doing it for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I hopefully will become as skilled and as helpful as you have been to me.

The problem with you becoming experienced is not due to lack of help. it's lack of commitment on your part, having the answers HANDED to you is not how you become skilled.

Sure, I started that way on 1.4.4, but I had SOME experience with 1.3.6 by then, and when 1.4.5 came out I was handed untouched files, and told: fix them yourself. it took me a week or so, but then with just a MINIMAL amount of assistance I get them up and running. reflections came AS a cpackage, we all worked those from scratch, and v70 and v80 we were given packs with modified files, I sought the only files I needed to have a clean package, and in doing so I got everything untouched. I worked those from scratch and I figured them out fairly quickly. In the meantime I set up a CPW server, and am now working on much more than just "setting up" a server, I assisted several people in setting up theirs, but they didn't ask 50 questions about everything, and demand matched clients and servers. We have EVERYTHING you need to get here on the forums. take the time to search and discover them

Reaction score

Well what an experience that was, I was so impressed with your skill and knowledge on this problem of mine of the "Low" and you resolved so quickly, it was amazing! Thanks so much for all your help, I hopefully will become as skilled and as helpful as you have been to me. Some so called answers I have had on the Forum just makes me wonder if they know anything at all about the subject of the question, and so they answer with an absolute useless comment, so why do they bother responding with what is total crap! Many thanks friend, from KingofSiara it was a MAGIC experience.:D:

You wont -- if you always have people doing stuff FOR you -- instead of learning for yourself! Ever hear -- "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish, feed him for life" ???!!!???

Lets see how you get after 'hanging out here' for 5+ years and watch people ask the SAME EXACT fuckin' questions OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and... I hope you get the point! Some questions have been asked literally 1,000,000,000 times! People don't bother to read and search (and then search and read some MORE) all the plethora of information that already exists here. Instead they'd rather have everything spoon-fed to them from a golden spoon, off a silver platter!!! So yes, if anyone asks something that is info already laying somewhere around here, they will either: not receive an answer at all, receive a smart butt answer, receive an answer that sounds plausible but is incorrect info... And (sadly?) that doesn't bother me (being a "mod") ONE BIT, why, because I too think people need to learn to READ and SEARCH and then just when they think they're done reading and searching -- SEARCH and READ SOME MORE :wink:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Gentlemen for all your help, it's been interesting search and read /laugh .

Keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i want 1.5.0 file server :eek:
who know when we can download 1.5.0 file server ?:eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i want 1.5.0 file server :eek:
who know when we can download 1.5.0 file server ?:eek:

I want a fast car ... I want to become a millionaire guy .. I want to have a mansion in Palm Beach .. I want to have 2 women with a big butt.

But unfortunately ... I do not have! So .. not everything we want, we have =)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

when ppl offers 5k, 1.5k, 700 usd for legit v85 files and 1-6k usd for v88 files for a non-leeching ppl what you think when its coming to public? ofc maybe you can obtain cheeper from no-name nubs whos even dont know how to use, but does not matter, they getting for free and tryng to sell. this is the reason why i gonna delete all of my tools, source codes etc to all of latest mysql record in fcking database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

*Edit*

please help

Last edited:
Reaction score

First off, don't go harassing people in PM.

Honestly.. I'm not even one of the "big dogs" Why does EVERYONE bother me with "I need help"

2nd off.. that's glinkd or gdeliveryd that is failing

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Exactly, read what its telling you, check logs of whats failing, and go from there.

Don't just instantly ask for help, you can help yourself a bit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Please could re-leveling of the rar file and also the SQL server are offline, so I'm not asking because I thought the forum such file if you can help thank you very much, thank you! PS: The title of the poster was not 1.4.7 v80? kkkk good weekend everyone :)

Back