• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

Guys i downloaded everything now I really need help.. How to use it I mean is there any guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok i went threw the posts again both links take me to page not found.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have readen this thread before

And I didn't want to ask but I really searched on a clear tut.

john.jackson7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol i have all I found is roney style which i dont understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can i follow if its not even found? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why dont the links here work for me? everyones getting the files but it takes me to a unloadable page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

searched that only comes up here went threw every thread and no links that work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know basic knoledges about networking and linux as i made a server from 343 package. but the only reason i succes doing it is that he puted a nice tut vedio on doing it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

quick question in 343s tut u gotta goto root I got there then contiuned with ronny guide got to the move PWServer after exacting and will not move says no file. Now do to confirm the root am I suppose to be in root@ubuntu:~$ or in root@ubuntu:/home/usernamehere#? if its the second one makes a lot more sence to me for winscp uses and so on but still am not 100% sure what directory I should be in for my base to add ssl and server files itself. Got 2 installs one with each so am trying to figure out what path to do am falling short. Sorry if its a easy question or annoying to u pros.

Back