Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

Guys i downloaded everything now I really need help.. How to use it I mean is there any guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok i went threw the posts again both links take me to page not found.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have readen this thread before

And I didn't want to ask but I really searched on a clear tut.

john.jackson7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol i have all I found is roney style which i dont understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can i follow if its not even found? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why dont the links here work for me? everyones getting the files but it takes me to a unloadable page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

searched that only comes up here went threw every thread and no links that work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know basic knoledges about networking and linux as i made a server from 343 package. but the only reason i succes doing it is that he puted a nice tut vedio on doing it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

quick question in 343s tut u gotta goto root I got there then contiuned with ronny guide got to the move PWServer after exacting and will not move says no file. Now do to confirm the root am I suppose to be in root@ubuntu:~$ or in root@ubuntu:/home/usernamehere#? if its the second one makes a lot more sence to me for winscp uses and so on but still am not 100% sure what directory I should be in for my base to add ssl and server files itself. Got 2 installs one with each so am trying to figure out what path to do am falling short. Sorry if its a easy question or annoying to u pros.

Back