Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started installing pw admin while I was waiting just so I could see what was running only the world map is running is there a command i can use to start the instances till i get pw admin up properly. Right now it works and i can see my stuff is running but i cant stay logged in as soon as i click server control or any other option it logs me out.

Ok I am up and running for those of you who cant start the maps do this cd /home/gamed; ./gs gs01 replace gs01 with the name of the map you want

Thanks to everyone who helped out and of course for the awesome people who made this stuff work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to use commands to set server to x ' X " xp?

i didn't see GSHOP hard to handle with an existing editor...

GShop Editors will NOT Work on my system for some reason. Is probably my fault, but they WILL NOT WORK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you have done but what kind of error are you getting can you describe it maybe I can help?

Note I have started a section of Gshop in my guide. Go HERE get the editor I included there and follow my instructions you should be able to open your data. I also included a copy of the stock gshop data for your convenience.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there anything that can help me, why when I create a guild or faction perfect world can not bring any player in the guild that I created ??
is there anything that can help solve it ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me how remove this
MrKiller - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

You posted this same exact question in SEVEN different places. DO NOT let it happen again!

Furthermore, the first response was correct in more than one area. First, how to "fix" your "problem", and secondly, that you asked one of the most basic and over-asked questions around - therefore you NEED to learn how to use the SEARCH feature!

Thank you, and welcome to RZ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link server file is die !
anyone can reupload it for me :)
Thank for all <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be aware that there is an update to Windows that now "protects" you from files you download by automatically disabling the file.
Right click on the file and check properties and at the bottom you will see if it has the protections enabled, and you can disable it.
This happened to me a while back when getting pw_tools source and every file had protections. I finally reinstalled windows and only updated what I needed and turned the updates off so this would not happen. There is another way to disable this, but I also had the annoying "get Windows 10" in my task bar and wanted to get rid of it too, so thats why I went ahead and reinstalled. I have my windows operating system on its own disk with everything else on other disks just so I can reinstall without loosing anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi and thank you for all comments and helping!
I have collection for working client <-> server files archives:

For all new enthusiast users look this:
complete working version

Try will for another PWI.v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all lazy ppl i have a new shop with many stuff: GM weapon + fly + plate + remediately, molds R9R3, Tier Nuema lvl6, morai skils for all, feral soul, hi-level genie + genie crafts, 6 cards S+ and more (no have a time to made a special Nirvana Molds. Also I have a element.data with npcgen.data include: start with Trivia Quest npc without GM's command , Peerless Forge and Rising Dawn Forge of the center West Archo, shop server in every characters city (with wrong prices dam, from my oldest v80), 4 npc Sage/Demon book skills sellers T.City and no more start server with a stupid snow.
Cheers Friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one can fix a map of war ? why can not actively thx

No one can fix a map of war ? why can not actively thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wokif,
if you want to start territory map just open or edit your gamesys.conf in PW server:
/home/gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf, find line 44: battlefield = 0 change to battlefield = 1 ( if you want to make PvP server change line 43: pvp = 1 ).

Back