Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get libz.so.1

as i get

Code:
./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Running on Ubuntu 14.10

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get libz.so.1

as i get

Code:
./gacd: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Running on Ubuntu 14.10

from non root user: sudo apt-get install zlib1g
and you can check dependencies dynamic executed binary file by ldd {exec binary filename}, you will see what its dependencies library. good luck.

any body can give me database sql for server 1.5.1?

it is the same as another version before (1.4.x...) but make sure your procedure and function defined by mysql account that you assign in table.xml. many people choose root user but i won't for security reason, and if you are going to use non root user so you have to be clear and carefully for permission of pw database, table, procedure, function, etc...

No i mean the blue bar, tho i've been told that Its working tho i just didn't complete a step yet... i'm taking a look on it.

Anyway what i noticed is that the logservice doesn't record the logs but the service is running tho.. any reason why?

You have to do the quest inside Primal World then you will get your arcane level moves, otherwise you can change arcane level on iweb :D

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
from non root user: sudo apt-get install zlib1g
and you can check dependencies dynamic executed binary file by ldd {exec binary filename}, you will see what its dependencies library. good luck.

Yea i got it fixed by a friend ty for the reply tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the debug mode is disabled as GM I can call no more monster ... Can any one help me to fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have searched for a solution . but found no solution for my 1.5.1 server that works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried all the versions unfortunately does not you. each is the same error that I can not create a monster
MrKiller - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Guys quick question which log file contains drop logs again? And do I have to convert to any other code I haven't worked with logs for a while so I forgot :/ exanple would be nice. ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you for the help. We tried to fix it like you said and thats the result.

But somehow it still doesnt work like it should. So the question is now where is the mistake? Thanks in advance for the help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
srv.joslian.com is offline, does someone have a mirror? can't find those server files anywhere, thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If there's no other mirror or nobody else has I think my friend has these files (as he's still into PW crap). Don't expect anything timely from me though, I'm super busy =\

That would be great i guess, I've been trying to set up a 1.5.1 server and I just can't get it to work no matter what.. I've tried this one, even dedicated some time to learn linux command lines, to find out that server files were offline.. I've tried that new 1.5.1 VMware image that john paul posted but apparently my CPU doesn't run virtualization, and yes, I've tried to enable it from BIOS, it's just not there.. I guess iam out of luck, are there any more 1.5.1 server files that iam missing or any other way to set this up?

Reaction score
While you wait, you should go grab my "complete package" (granted no 151) and use that to learn in the mean time (if you want) <.<

I'm not too sure on "current" PW stuff because I gave it up a while back. I just stick around here as a mod now =\

Back