• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz help me how to add 2 npc to the image.
MrKiller - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

how you fill vigor and cultivation furry characters? I attack any monsters but vigor of character is not filled, why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help!! give me npc editor that does not error 1870 for PW 151

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Brui, i have semi problem for coordinate wrong. Just opan with editor oldest world task version like 1.4.6 80 PWI and see coordinate NPC. Testing and working 100% for 1.5.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put this npcgen.data on server home/gamed/config/world

Reaction score
, choose encoding, chinese, gb2312

配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
Failed to Load AIPolicy '/root/gamed/config/aipolicy.data'
装载策略文件失败:'/root/gamed/config/aipolicy.data'
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-300

Profiles: 'gs.conf' configuration addendum: 'gsalias.conf'
Failed to Load AIPolicy '/ root / gamed / config / aipolicy.data'
Failed to load policy file: '/ root / gamed / config / aipolicy.data'
The first step initialization failed with error number: -300
i am curious also because got sme error and changed broadcast messages only

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found many different AI editors out there and I have tried them and they do not save the file correctly. I was finally given an AI editor that works and now I no longer get the error number: -300

Reaction score
I found many different AI editors out there and I have tried them and they do not save the file correctly. I was finally given an AI editor that works and now I no longer get the error number: -300

i used same, i guess was corrupted somehow the data files, so i used a bit older one and that worked well without error (since i translated from english to english i thoutgh maybe syntax made error but no, now its ok)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know, why all normal Player ( have not GM permissions), can use GM port with STRG. Anyone know how deactivate it ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah , I'm mean the CTRL Button , but anyone can help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm use the normal PWI Client .... how u mean .conf file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is server side - not client. Inside the "gamed" folder is a file named "ptemplate.conf
Make sure game server is stopped. Use WinSCP to connect to your server. Browse to your gamed folder. Select the ptemplate.conf file. Right-click and choose edit. Then put a # in front of the line that starts with "debug_command_mode"
Save and start server.

Back