• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pwserver165

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple tutorial

On Centos 7 :
Code:
yum install -y java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64 mono mc htop curl wget p7zip gdb ipset

yum -y install perl-XML-DOM make gcc gcc-c++ libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2-devel.i686 pcre-devel.i686 openssl-devel.i686 libxml2.i686 libstdc++-devel.i686 libstdc++6.i686 glibc-devel.i686 glibc-devel libdb-cxx.i686 libdb-cxx-devel.i686 readline-devel readline-devel.i686

yum -y install perl-XML-DOM make gcc gcc-c++ libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2 libstdc++-devel libstdc++6 glibc-devel glibc-devel libdb-cxx libdb-cxx-devel readline-devel readline-devel

need mariadb :
Code:
yum install -y mariadb-server mariadb-client

install the 32-bit mariadb libs to run original164.gs :
Code:
sudo yum install http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/mariadb-libs-5.5.68-1.el7.i686.rpm

Put everything in the server's lib folder into your operating system's lib folder
If necessary, place the lib "original164.gs" inside the "gamed" folder

If you get a GACD error, run:
Code:
yum remove libxml2
yum remove libxml2.so.2
1- yum install libxml2
2- yum install libxml2.so.2

Server compatible with any perfect world database, but it will be necessary to add other tables in pw database :
Code:
CREATE TABLE top_tasks (
  roleid INT NOT NULL,
  taskid INT NOT NULL,
  counter INT NOT NULL,
  timestamp TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (roleid, taskid)
);

This table is necessary to run a task counting function, modify it inside the pwserver/gamed/lua/skills.lua folder adding your mariadb information.

remember to add the server's .data files into the client's data folder.

If you get a version error, it is likely that your map did not open, check the console and see if the original164.gs lib started gs and the maps correctly.

The server is compatible with any 1.6.5 client the only problem is getting the aipolicy from the client as it only seems to work with what is already in the gamed/configs folder.

Some necessary libs can be found in builds 1.5.5, if you get an error, I advise you to check first if there is the lib within a build 155

All characters have GM privileges.

RAE works well with this version.

Does anyone share a compatible aipolicy editor.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this client gives me config.pck error, i'm using the .bat file with nocheck...
BR language client. I share it here. Thank you BR friends for sharing it

it works really well.

centOS 7 operating system should be used for it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple tutorial

On Centos 7 :
Code:
yum install -y java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64 mono mc htop curl wget p7zip gdb ipset

yum -y install perl-XML-DOM make gcc gcc-c++ libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2-devel.i686 pcre-devel.i686 openssl-devel.i686 libxml2.i686 libstdc++-devel.i686 libstdc++6.i686 glibc-devel.i686 glibc-devel libdb-cxx.i686 libdb-cxx-devel.i686 readline-devel readline-devel.i686

yum -y install perl-XML-DOM make gcc gcc-c++ libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2-devel pcre-devel openssl-devel libxml2 libstdc++-devel libstdc++6 glibc-devel glibc-devel libdb-cxx libdb-cxx-devel readline-devel readline-devel

need mariadb :
Code:
yum install -y mariadb-server mariadb-client

install the 32-bit mariadb libs to run original164.gs :
Code:
sudo yum install http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/mariadb-libs-5.5.68-1.el7.i686.rpm

Put everything in the server's lib folder into your operating system's lib folder
If necessary, place the lib "original164.gs" inside the "gamed" folder

If you get a GACD error, run:
Code:
yum remove libxml2
yum remove libxml2.so.2
1- yum install libxml2
2- yum install libxml2.so.2

Server compatible with any perfect world database, but it will be necessary to add other tables in pw database :
Code:
CREATE TABLE top_tasks (
  roleid INT NOT NULL,
  taskid INT NOT NULL,
  counter INT NOT NULL,
  timestamp TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (roleid, taskid)
);

This table is necessary to run a task counting function, modify it inside the pwserver/gamed/lua/skills.lua folder adding your mariadb information.

remember to add the server's .data files into the client's data folder.

If you get a version error, it is likely that your map did not open, check the console and see if the original164.gs lib started gs and the maps correctly.

The server is compatible with any 1.6.5 client the only problem is getting the aipolicy from the client as it only seems to work with what is already in the gamed/configs folder.

Some necessary libs can be found in builds 1.5.5, if you get an error, I advise you to check first if there is the lib within a build 155

All characters have GM privileges.

RAE works well with this version.

Does anyone share a compatible aipolicy editor.

Can you show me how to use lua files @fdgom?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why there's such a fuss? It's not an original build, so it has a lot of bugs of its own.
The original pvp are those from russia? From the Russian community heard a lot of bugs, this is specifically from the players...
Or I don't understand something

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why there's such a fuss? It's not an original build, so it has a lot of bugs of its own.
The original pvp are those from russia? From the Russian community heard a lot of bugs, this is specifically from the players...
Or I don't understand something

I have no idea, I am "retired"...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Something pw related different to look at... I imagine that you know pw leaks have died... So anything different will create a fuss, that is common sense... Most of us know that this is unofficial, and full of bugs, but thanx for the info...

Back