• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Question] About Put online server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I trying open online ..follow

///......
1)Enter the web:
2)Copy IP
Change all IPS, the following files:

Code:

Directory: /etc/localChange IPS: ChatNode_24, GlobalMgrSvr, LoginSvr, LoginSvr_01, WorldSvr and WorldSvr_24_01

Code:

Directory: /home/cabalChange IPS: gen_config

Remember: Only you put IPS, ie. "127.0.0.1" replaced by the ip that tells the page.

Annotation: I have configured the ips the well and the server walks perfectly online, if you have a different configuration and you're online, perfect, I work that way.

/////

after i fixed i can't connect the server

advice me pls ><

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i said, maybe your windows firewall is on and it disables requests to specific ports, just try to disable it :)

don`t know what to say anymore :) the best way would be to install centos on separate computer, plug the main cable to it, and from another ethernet device on that computer to windows pc, then set up a masquerade to windows ethernet. and u have a perfect cabal server + router in one :)

or maybe some super duper vmware and windows network configs :/

Sorry mate, can't help :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well yes port must be forwarded to your centos private ip port numbers are:
38121, 38101, 35101, and all your WorldServers ports (by default there is only one WorldSrv_24_01 and the port is 38111)

But sorry i cant say how to forward them, because i don't know what firewalls/routers u use, or how to config them

thnk i'll try

Upvote 0

Gx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you set everything to the wan ip (the one whatismyip gives you) then your computer must be connected to the internet directly and not behind a firewall or router. Both will stop the server talking to itself as well as stopping you connecting and this will be showing up all over your logs if you had checked.

You need to use 127.0.0.1 in all config spots except 2, the one near the top of loginsvr_24_01.ini and the one "for the client" at the bottom of chatnode_24.ini.

If you use a router your need to forward ports 38101 and 38121 to the centos machine ip and any firewall will need to have these ports open.

You said you need to use 127.0.0.1 is all spots except 2, but in Darkxl's video he changes the ips in all the ini files...

Would you mind clarifying?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i want to say 1 thing. dark show in post your login and gen files in this post and show in which places we need change ips and in which places we dont need change ips. ok?

And yes. i need change in all ini files those ips to my ip 195.216.178.161(centos ip is 192.168.184.130).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back