Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Has someone already shared a list of valid Item IDs and HEX data for 1.3.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has a list of valid item IDs + Hex Data etc for 343's "vanilla" 1.3.6 already been shared by someone?

I searched through all the PWI threads and I could not find any such thing.

Can someone please confirm whether or not anyone has already shared a list of these? :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... nice job ... i think u can change the title xD

Thank you 8D

I was thinking about making some changes, adding some things and creating a clean thread for this when I gave users a chance to give any recommendations or feedback so I can share something more useful, if there was any interest at all. My main concern was lack of interest and usefulness. I figured most veterans have a list of his or her own already so this would probably and primarily benefit newbs like myself.

I think it might be better to wait and see what Romulan comes up with instead and contribute to that thread if something is shared. I'm really not sure what is best.

This thread really wasn't intended to be a thread for sharing, only asking if someone else uploaded a list before x.x but it turned into one pretty fast though lol.

Purrrrfect :) I'll try to adapt or make a new sendmail plugin to work with sql instead of reading the "items.jsp".

Thank you Romulan and thank you for the advice and your help, I appreciate that.

Hmm....that sounds good :thumbup: for now I will continue adding some more things to the list. I would be very interested to see what you come up with!

I think I might try to make something of my own also using PHP, not sure if I could get it working though xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Romulan, Do you think it would be possible to add another table to the database and add data for pets or something similar?

So for example maybe some place in the GUI I can select that I want to add a pet egg and choose from a list of pets, then I can select what level pet I would like.

Do you think its possible or a good idea to add something like this?

View attachment Herc_Pet_Egg.txt

I also have data for the following pets too:

Level 1-105 Baby Blazing Phoenix
Level 2-105 Varicose Scorpion
Level 9-105 Frogling (Tree Frog)
Level 19-105 Glacial Walker
Level 20-105 Shadou Cub
Level 85-105 Asgard Plumpfish

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back