• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ragezone's Current Situation....

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
If there is 1 thing MentaL should work on it is getting his paypal to work since i think it is used the most around the world, and would basically make it easier for us members to help him out.

Theres only so much he can do though, the rest is up to paypal. And with time against Dan, he literally can't afford to wait.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iwould be more than happy to donate, and thats one of the reasons i just subscribed but that isnt working...so i'm not donating until i get that sorted.

Alot of RZ's members are children and may not have credit cards !

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Iwould be more than happy to donate, and thats one of the reasons i just subscribed but that isnt working...so i'm not donating until i get that sorted.

Alot of RZ's members are children and may not have credit cards !

That's not true. What's the highest age limit for a kid?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not that, perhaps their parents dont allow them to have credit cards, besides if RZ goes down its no trouble to me, but i'd like it to stay thats why im donating.

P.S you spelt 'loose' wrong in your location <-

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You think he hasn't been trying? Forget about Paypal, it might come back someday, but don't wait for it.

No no thats not what i meant. i know he has been trying, his hardest probably, but im just saying that it would help a lot.

Theres only so much he can do though, the rest is up to paypal. And with time against Dan, he literally can't afford to wait.

yea i understand. but do u know what the problem is with paypal?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't suppose he would give an address out to post the money by letter or something, my mum doesn't like sending money by the internet for some reason, thinks it and details can get stolen, so i'm kind of screwed there >_<

(I doubt it highly but hey i gotta try make some effort)

Reaction score
No no thats not what i meant. i know he has been trying, his hardest probably, but im just saying that it would help a lot.
Yeah but isn't that like just stating the obvious?

Look as much as i know how most of you want to help out, there is really no use of people posting stuff that doesn't help, that includes the many people who post "i want to donate, but i don't got any money" or any version like that. When he needs to pay the server then he can't pay with "well i got 50 members who wanted to donate, but they had no money or couldn't transfer it"

If you seriously want, and can donate, but you don't know how to get the money to him, then email him, or leave enough details here (with how you can transfer the money) so that he or someone else can give the info to do so, otherwise please don't, it only makes this topic more crowded with stuff that no one has any use for really.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He should tell people to subscribe instead of giving him donations. I doubt there will be more people subscribing then donating.

Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
We may be able to help out.

PM me the server fees details and I will see what I can do.

--------

Other option would be to sell the site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why don't you guys put ads on the website and how much does it cost for the site to run?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does Mental has IM or email address? I might be able to offer him something to continue to run the site.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Why don't you guys put ads on the website and how much does it cost for the site to run?

I'm really not sure if Mental would appreciate me telling people his financial costs of running the forum, but as I said earlier on its mind blowing monthly.

Bank: Halifax
Name: Daniel James
Sort code: 11-18-11
Account Number: 20453817
BIC: HLFXGB21T79
IBAN: GB46HLFX11014700705258

These are his bank details etc, I dunno if this will help you out any.

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score
Dan still has to receive my money though. It's still being "processed". Not sure why it's taking so long, must be the weekends or something =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could donate 2000$+++ if he had google cheakout because my paypal does not work

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I could donate 40, 000, 000 $+++ If he had google cheakout, because my paypal doesn't work.

Back