• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is fantastic... Thank you very much for the release! :thumbup1:
Everything seems to work properly, but... MapServer.exe crash when I try to start map 31 (The Way To The Howling Ravine)...
It also happens to you? :(:

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
This server is fantastic... Thank you very much for the release! :thumbup1:
Everything seems to work properly, but... MapServer.exe crash when I try to start map 31 (The Way To The Howling Ravine)...
It also happens to you? :(:

Have you tried attaching the Visual studio debugger onto mapserver.exe? That would be a good place to start looking for whats wrong. Its most likely a bin issue or possible even a memory (RAM) issue. How many maps were you running when you started map 31?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In ServerTool this map isn't visualized on the list, but in the configuration files it is...
I have also tryed to start it manually from the CMD... With the other maps it work without problems...
So I think the problem isn't related to the RAM...:/:
I attach a screenshot...

And for the rest...
I have MS Visual Studio 2012, but I'm not able to program very well...
So I wanted to ask if someone had the same problems with these already compiled files, first...
So, If there is a bug in MapServer, I should recompile it from the source to solve?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was wandering in the configuration files folder, when I came to the same conclusion as yours... That line was missing from the file, and I had not noticed before. Now it works! :laugh:
I was coming here on the forum to say that I had solved and share the solution with the others ... But you did it before me.:lol:

In any case, thank you very much for your help! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all the step in the video, and when I ran the client, it is like below. What should I do? :(
gozex - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

gozex - [Re-Release] Standard Server, DB, Client & Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all the step in the video, and when I ran the client, it is like below. What should I do? :(]

not enuf .pak inside client there.

table "TB_OPERIP" setup properly and must not use 127.0.0.1!

if still cannot, table "TB_PermitIP" put ur ip there also.

oh oh... last thing setup properly ur client inside "system" the .bin file GameDesc.bin and ServerList.bin to ur ip and port

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not enuf .pak inside client there.

table "TB_OPERIP" setup properly and must not use 127.0.0.1!

if still cannot, table "TB_PermitIP" put ur ip there also.

oh oh... last thing setup properly ur client inside "system" the .bin file GameDesc.bin and ServerList.bin to ur ip and port

I got some .pak file and the log in interface is now better, but still fail to connect to server :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me....
i'm newbie here
in my case, there is no npc
what's the problem?
please answer master...

sorry for my bad english:/:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check ODBC connect

how to use the ODBC to know if I have to write of the video or my computer the ip?

Also, when I did double clic on Monitoring Start file, it appeared 3 windows as it looks in the video, in two of them there is a message error with the name APPCRASH

Here:

Also when I did clic on the file ServerTool, it appears this error message

Here:

Please I need help !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys helpme...
.after i use id and pasword and login, Notice the error appears " filestorage.dll ". Maybe someone knows how to fix it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys.... how to edit exp Pet and Exp Charaktr..
thanks

rgds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yah,, i got it, but i have problem with bin file,
you know when i open it with packing tool, i see number, number and number, almost all the number I have seen,
and my question.(if you know a tool for editing bin files are easy to learn)

one more question,,My pet stuck at level 20, and i was looking for evolution potion and I did not find it in any npc,,

sory for my englsh not very god,,,

rgds

indonesia people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...wow ,, big thanks for you budy,,,

I have plant to make video to fix any problem when make this server,,,
whether it is in the allowed

rgds

indonesian people

Back