Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload] Flyff Premium Shop

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone asked for these files and I remembered I still have them.

Credits go to Treachery for making them, I'm just reuploading.

This is the version that was asked for:

But I also have the latest version:

Original thread by Treachery:
[Introduction]
Here's another release from me, functions completely coded by me. Design ripped from the new eFlyff Premium Shop, with some modifications.
The shop is coded in PHP for Official File servers. [Version 1 & 2]: Yes, I know, it runs off MySQL, but that is for the item shop database. [Version 3]: Premium Shop now runs solely off SQL Server! [Version 4] Premium Shop renamed to Flyff Earthquake and added increased security, a backend panel, and search!

[Updates]
Version 2:
- Login page added.
- Updated configuration files.
- Added jQuery file.
Version 3:
- Removed MySQL feature. Runs solely off SQL Server.
- Removed ShopKey protection feature.
- Reversed source unwrap.
- Invalid Access errors now redirect to login page with a detailed error.
- Fixed a few grammar errors.
- Center aligned the shop when viewed in browser.
Version 4:
- Increased security.
- Added backend panel for adding/modifying items and adding shop points.
- New, popup window, display for shop. (Can be disabled)
- Added a search feature.
- Made logging out possible and easy.
- Modified category lists to display in ascending order of the ID.
- Codes cleaned up some.

[Features]
- Category navigation
- Page navigation
- Item details
- Purchase item
- Purchase & send gift
- Automatically updating "Popular" item based off purchases.
- Shop Search
- Logging out
- Backend panel to manage items

[Setup]
Setup shouldn't be too hard. You only need to configure the following variables in the inc/config.php file:

To use this shop, you need the shop database and two custom SQL Server stored procedures, shopMessengerList and shopSendItem. All three can be created by executing "PREMIUM_SHOP_TBL.sql" in the root folder.

Once you have the shop set up in a directory in your web host and mssql functions are enabled, you need to hex edit your "Neuz.exe". Find "http://billing.gpotato.com/Charge/FlyffItemList.asp" and replace the full URL to the URL of your web shop (for the eFlyff client).
Open the Premium Shop inside of the client to see your lovely shop.

Alternatively, you can go to the "login.php" page and login to the shop from there.

[Modifying Shop Items]
THERE IS NOW A BACKEND PANEL THAT YOU MAY USE TO ADD ITEMS, RELEASED IN VERSION 4. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU STILL NEED TO MATCH THE ITEM NAME FIELD WITH THAT OF THE ITEM'S NAME IN PROPITEM.TXT.TXT!
The shop comes preset with all of the items inside the eFlyff Cash Shop with exception to the clothing sets, clothing pieces, and hair items as of the post date.
THE 'NAME' FIELD INSIDE THE DATABASE MUST MATCH THE ITEM NAME INSIDE THE PROPITEM.TXT.TXT OF THE SERVER FILES OR ELSE THE ITEM WILL NOT BE SENT!

Add New Items:
To add a new item, just insert a new row into the shop table.
Single item required fields: itemid, name, desc, itemcount, price, category, image.
Bundle item required fields: All single item fields, isbundle=1, item1_id, item1_name, item1_count through item4 (leave null for no item). The itemid, name, and itemcount fields will just be used for display for bundle items.

Modifying Items:
Obviously, you can just change the field value...
To remove an item from the shop temporarily, just set 'forsale' equal to 0.
To temporarily put an item on sale, add a price to 'price_sale'. Set it to null or to 0 to remove the sale.

[Live Demo]
A live demo using version 4 can now be found at !
All functions except for the item panel are working for the live demo.

Account: test
Password: test
Character: Test

[Screenshots]

New!

[Final Notes]
Activation:
REMOVED IN THE VERSION 3 RELEASE.

Item images:
Displayed from images/items/<itemid><image> for all items, with an exception to bundled items, in which it is images/items/<itemid>_bundle<image>.

Website Integration:
ADDED A LOGIN PAGE IN VERSION 3. JUST GO TO LOGIN.PHP TO ACCESS IT.
If you wish to have a login script for this, you will have to create your own page. Variables are as follows:
PHP:
//Direct form POST to the shop:
$_POST['user_id'] //Account
$_POST['m_idPlayer'] //Player ID
$_POST['serverindex'] //Player serverindex
$_POST['check'] //Account password (must be hashed)

//Preset sessions:
$_SESSION['ifs_account'] //Account
$_SESSION['ifs_player'] //Player ID
$_SESSION['ifs_sindex'] //Player serverindex
$_SESSION['ifs_passwd'] //Account password (must be hashed)
images/fail.jpg:
A FAIL.PSD FILE IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE IMAGES DIRECTORY TO ALLOW YOU TO MODIFY THE NAME OF YOUR CURRENCY ON THE IMAGE.
You will have to edit and modify this images yourself to change "gPoints" to your server's currency.

Hosting:
In my experience, I have come to find that WAMP Server 2.0c works the best with MSSQL connections and such, so a download of that has been linked.

Back-end:
YAY! A BACKEND SYSTEM WAS FINALLY RELEASED IN VERSION 4 TO ALLOW EDITING/ADDING/DELETING ITEMS FROM THE SHOP WITH EASE. AS WELL, YOU MAY ADD SHOP POINTS TO USER'S ACCOUNTS IN THE NEW BACKEND.
Please note that there is currently no back-end panel to add/modify items or add shop cash to an account. You will have to do these manually.

JavaScript Not Working?
FIXED IN VERSION 4 RELEASE.
Look for this in index.php:
PHP:
<script src="/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Replace it with:
PHP:
<script src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
[Downloads]
WAMPServer2.0c:
Download WampServer from SourceForge.net

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hoo yeah..
you're cool man. :D

thnx a lot.
i'mma add this :D

btw, was this the latest version Treachery released?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ahmm sorry, I was thinking of Sedreka while i was typing this one.
sorry.

im gonna edit my post.

Would you mind if you answer my question?
was this the latest version?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ShadowDragon42
Thanks for re-uploading mate! I have been search for a good time. And here we go! Thanks again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
change the value of this variable($client_hash) to the hash that you used.
usually kikugalanet or serus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which ($client_hash) ? i find 2 place in "login.php" and "config.php"

i try to change both but still invalid password

i use Premuim shop V3 i try to edit long time T^T

please help me thank very much

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can I request that you quote the OP and add it to this thread?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can I request that you quote the OP and add it to this thread?

I guess I could. I thought about it before, but didn't feel like finding the thread xD

Edit: I just went looking and couldn't find it at all o.o Even the link in the stickied compilation thread doesn't work. Gives me an error saying I don't have the permissions to view that page.

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess I could. I thought about it before, but didn't feel like finding the thread xD

Edit: I just went looking and couldn't find it at all o.o Even the link in the stickied compilation thread doesn't work. Gives me an error saying I don't have the permissions to view that page.

May have been deleted, I'll find it for ya!

--

I could not get the thread with BB code, but here it is:

[Introduction]
Here's another release from me, functions completely coded by me. Design ripped from the new eFlyff Premium Shop, with some modifications.
The shop is coded in PHP for Official File servers. [Version 1 & 2]: Yes, I know, it runs off MySQL, but that is for the item shop database. [Version 3]: Premium Shop now runs solely off SQL Server! [Version 4] Premium Shop renamed to Flyff Earthquake and added increased security, a backend panel, and search!

[Updates]
Version 2:
- Login page added.
- Updated configuration files.
- Added jQuery file.
Version 3:
- Removed MySQL feature. Runs solely off SQL Server.
- Removed ShopKey protection feature.
- Reversed source unwrap.
- Invalid Access errors now redirect to login page with a detailed error.
- Fixed a few grammar errors.
- Center aligned the shop when viewed in browser.
Version 4:
- Increased security.
- Added backend panel for adding/modifying items and adding shop points.
- New, popup window, display for shop. (Can be disabled)
- Added a search feature.
- Made logging out possible and easy.
- Modified category lists to display in ascending order of the ID.
- Codes cleaned up some.

[Features]
- Category navigation
- Page navigation
- Item details
- Purchase item
- Purchase & send gift
- Automatically updating "Popular" item based off purchases.
- Shop Search
- Logging out
- Backend panel to manage items

[Setup]
Setup shouldn't be too hard. You only need to configure the following variables in the inc/config.php file:

To use this shop, you need the shop database and two custom SQL Server stored procedures, shopMessengerList and shopSendItem. All three can be created by executing "PREMIUM_SHOP_TBL.sql" in the root folder.

Once you have the shop set up in a directory in your web host and mssql functions are enabled, you need to hex edit your "Neuz.exe". Find "http://billing.gpotato.com/Charge/FlyffItemList.asp" and replace the full URL to the URL of your web shop (for the eFlyff client).
Open the Premium Shop inside of the client to see your lovely shop.

Alternatively, you can go to the "login.php" page and login to the shop from there.

[Modifying Shop Items]
THERE IS NOW A BACKEND PANEL THAT YOU MAY USE TO ADD ITEMS, RELEASED IN VERSION 4. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU STILL NEED TO MATCH THE ITEM NAME FIELD WITH THAT OF THE ITEM'S NAME IN PROPITEM.TXT.TXT!
The shop comes preset with all of the items inside the eFlyff Cash Shop with exception to the clothing sets, clothing pieces, and hair items as of the post date.
THE 'NAME' FIELD INSIDE THE DATABASE MUST MATCH THE ITEM NAME INSIDE THE PROPITEM.TXT.TXT OF THE SERVER FILES OR ELSE THE ITEM WILL NOT BE SENT!

Add New Items:
To add a new item, just insert a new row into the shop table.
Single item required fields: itemid, name, desc, itemcount, price, category, image.
Bundle item required fields: All single item fields, isbundle=1, item1_id, item1_name, item1_count through item4 (leave null for no item). The itemid, name, and itemcount fields will just be used for display for bundle items.

Modifying Items:
Obviously, you can just change the field value...
To remove an item from the shop temporarily, just set 'forsale' equal to 0.
To temporarily put an item on sale, add a price to 'price_sale'. Set it to null or to 0 to remove the sale.

[Live Demo]
A live demo using version 4 can now be found at !
All functions except for the item panel are working for the live demo.

Account: test
Password: test
Character: Test

[Screenshots]
ShadowDragon - [Re-Upload] Flyff Premium Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

New!

[Final Notes]
Activation:
REMOVED IN THE VERSION 3 RELEASE.

Item images:
Displayed from images/items/<itemid><image> for all items, with an exception to bundled items, in which it is images/items/<itemid>_bundle<image>.

Website Integration:
ADDED A LOGIN PAGE IN VERSION 3. JUST GO TO LOGIN.PHP TO ACCESS IT.
If you wish to have a login script for this, you will have to create your own page. Variables are as follows:
PHP Code:
//Direct form POST to the shop:
$_POST['user_id'] //Account
$_POST['m_idPlayer'] //Player ID
$_POST['serverindex'] //Player serverindex
$_POST['check'] //Account password (must be hashed)

//Preset sessions:
$_SESSION['ifs_account'] //Account
$_SESSION['ifs_player'] //Player ID
$_SESSION['ifs_sindex'] //Player serverindex
$_SESSION['ifs_passwd'] //Account password (must be hashed)
images/fail.jpg:
A FAIL.PSD FILE IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE IMAGES DIRECTORY TO ALLOW YOU TO MODIFY THE NAME OF YOUR CURRENCY ON THE IMAGE.
You will have to edit and modify this images yourself to change "gPoints" to your server's currency.

Hosting:
In my experience, I have come to find that WAMP Server 2.0c works the best with MSSQL connections and such, so a download of that has been linked.

Back-end:
YAY! A BACKEND SYSTEM WAS FINALLY RELEASED IN VERSION 4 TO ALLOW EDITING/ADDING/DELETING ITEMS FROM THE SHOP WITH EASE. AS WELL, YOU MAY ADD SHOP POINTS TO USER'S ACCOUNTS IN THE NEW BACKEND.
Please note that there is currently no back-end panel to add/modify items or add shop cash to an account. You will have to do these manually.

JavaScript Not Working?
FIXED IN VERSION 4 RELEASE.
Look for this in index.php:
Code:
<script src="/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Replace it with:
Code:
<script src="js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
[Downloads]
WAMPServer2.0c:
Download WampServer from SourceForge.net

Premium Shop Release files:
Version 1:
MegaUpload: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
MediaFire: Flyff_Premium_Shop_v1.zip

Version 2:

Version 3:

Version 4:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Improved. I added it, and threw in some BBCode as well =P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It intrigues me how I just so happened to check RaGEZONE after such a long time of not being active and this thread happened to be the last posted thread in releases.

Well, for all of those who are wondering, I did try making a new version of the shop, however I got tied up with so many things that I was just unable to complete it and thus have dropped the project and all of my Flyff-related work. I have moved onto working on other things.

I bid you all farewell and I hope you all enjoy(ed) my premium shop. It was fun while it lasted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It intrigues me how I just so happened to check RaGEZONE after such a long time of not being active and this thread happened to be the last posted thread in releases.

Well, for all of those who are wondering, I did try making a new version of the shop, however I got tied up with so many things that I was just unable to complete it and thus have dropped the project and all of my Flyff-related work. I have moved onto working on other things.

I bid you all farewell and I hope you all enjoy(ed) my premium shop. It was fun while it lasted.

Yeah, this was really a very nice job.
thanks treachery.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
unable to run this flyff premium shop(FlyffEarthquake v4)
this is what i did.
1.install wamp from this link http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/get-wamp-work-mssql-673301/
2.from the setup above, configure inc/config.php file, i did the following changes
$mssql_server=i put my mssql server and instance name
$mssql_username=put my mssql username
$mssql_password=put my mssql password
$shopurl="C:\Game Server\FlyffEarthquake_v4\index.php"
and the rest is by default.
3.by executing "PREMIUM_SHOP_TBL.sql", first i connect to my sqlserver, then by just double clicking the file a query came up and i just click execute.
4.again from the setup above "Alternatively, you can go to the "login.php" page and login to the shop"-->run this one using IE but i can't log in using my game username/password/char, when i click log in the the sourcecode of the site is showing.

this where i'm stuck, i dunno if i missed or did something wrong from my above procedure. If anyone can help me i appreciate it thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me Please

i'm bed English

Back