Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload] Flyff Premium Shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help please (using earthquake v4)

somehow i manage to run this, but when i click on the link (e.g. Special Offers, Equipment Enchancement etc..) nothing happens, only the Logout link is working.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
It intrigues me how I just so happened to check RaGEZONE after such a long time of not being active and this thread happened to be the last posted thread in releases.

Well, for all of those who are wondering, I did try making a new version of the shop, however I got tied up with so many things that I was just unable to complete it and thus have dropped the project and all of my Flyff-related work. I have moved onto working on other things.

I bid you all farewell and I hope you all enjoy(ed) my premium shop. It was fun while it lasted.
i hope u already learned OOP, its pain when i look in your source, and i have to customize it now ._.
however, thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand this part
What hex edit?

Once you have the shop set up in a directory in your web host and mssql functions are enabled, you need to hex edit your "Neuz.exe". Find "http://billing.gpotato.com/Charge/FlyffItemList.asp" and replace the full URL to the URL of your web shop (for the eFlyff client).
Open the Premium Shop inside of the client to see your lovely shop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm edit neuz.exe o neuznosunkist.exe? In a text or hex?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm edit neuz.exe o neuznosunkist.exe? In a text or hex?

Download an hex editor which is free and you can simply google that and you can just right click neuz.exe and click hex edit or just simply drag neuz.exe to the hex editor shortcut/window.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to do to get out the admin panel in the shop??

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I am having an issue. I tried to load the page but it is giving me Internal error 500. All i did is change the config page with my MSSQL Host, MSSQL USer and MSSQL Pass thats it.

I am using XAMPP just to let you guys know. I have enable mssql extension

ShadowDragon - [Re-Upload] Flyff Premium Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

I know is an old thread but this is great to bring it up again :p I really liked this Cash Shop System by treachery

Last edited:
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Open your PHP.ini and turn on error reporting. It should give you some clue as to what the problem is. Other than that, I don't know how to help (I've never used XAMPP).

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Open your PHP.ini and turn on error reporting. It should give you some clue as to what the problem is. Other than that, I don't know how to help (I've never used XAMPP).

The sad thing about it is that it doesn't leave a log about internal server error. I can't fix it without knowing the error. But I seriously love this Premium Shop though :p

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
500 errors are due to the newest php version, use a earlier version and you won't have those issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Md5 encryption for password do not want to solve it?

$account=clean(strtolower($_POST['account']));
//$passwd=md5($client_salt.$_POST['password']);
$passwd=($client_salt.$_POST['password']);
$player=clean($_POST['character']);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm loving this flyff shop. I got no problems in running it. But my only concern is that, All other items that I posted myself in the flyff shop is working, except Defender's Necklace of Protection, Scroll of Pet Reversion (Raised Pets), and other items that their names are way longer than other items. For I have noticed that, whenever item's text characters reached more that 20+ or something it wouldn't link in to the game. Or whenever you buy it, it won't send itself into the game.

If there is something that I need to edit, I would be glad to for I have searched the entire source but I can't find where should I edit it so that the item's with "many characters" will send itself in game. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm loving this flyff shop. I got no problems in running it. But my only concern is that, All other items that I posted myself in the flyff shop is working, except Defender's Necklace of Protection, Scroll of Pet Reversion (Raised Pets), and other items that their names are way longer than other items. For I have noticed that, whenever item's text characters reached more that 20+ or something it wouldn't link in to the game. Or whenever you buy it, it won't send itself into the game.

If there is something that I need to edit, I would be glad to for I have searched the entire source but I can't find where should I edit it so that the item's with "many characters" will send itself in game. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Same problem here aswell, I tryed to add items in the cash shop and wont send them to the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix this? because i'm getting the same problem.. aaand iknow it's a topic from the year 0 but i need to fix this ;p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I am sorry to bump such a old topic but I have a few problems with this script.

When I open the link, I start with 3 errors on top

Notice: Undefined index: account in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 31
Notice: Undefined index: password in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 32
Notice: Undefined index: character in C:\wamp\www\shop\login.php on line 33

which is:

$account=clean(strtolower($_POST['account']));
$passwd=md5($client_salt.$_POST['password']);
$player=clean($_POST['character']);

when I try to login, I always get "Invalid Password."

The client salt is flight
$client_salt = "flight"; (in the config.php)

Does anybody know how to fix this matter?
Thanks in advance.

Back