Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@likertuban :

Q : i got this error, when i'am registered a new account : Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\registerN.php on line 110
A : open your php.ini in C:\windows\php.ini, open it using notepad, look for ;extension=php_mssql.dll
;extension=php_msql.dll
;extension=php_mysql.dll
and delete sympbol ;
save, and exit

Q : i've followed above tips, and then i got this error : Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110 Critical Error Impossible to connect to the database
A : open your rf_config.php and config.php in C:\AppServ\www, change the $host to your computer name

Q : how to make my SQL connect to 127.0.0.1,61433
A : open your SQL server connection manager start->all program->SQL->configuration tools->SQL server connection manager, expand SQL server network configuration, select protocol for MSSQL, right click on TCP/IP->properties, IP address tab, change TCP port to 61433, and TCP dynamic port to 1433

on the top,i have already do it,but i still get the same error like this : "Fatal Error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110" . Can you help me plz?i would appreciate your help..and thx for your reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you still have wwweb
if you have please shared.. okey thanks you

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like some kind of file for rfweb.....
put into G4webserver/diskw some like that..
i am so confuse...
and i am do it on windows 8

Last edited:
Reaction score
like some kind of file for rfweb.....
put into G4webserver/diskw some like that..
i am so confuse...
and i am do it on windows 8

you can found www from cora21 post guide,
and g4webserver aren't that recommended, i advice you to use appserv,
actually, webserver aren't really needed for g4 server...
except to register an account, but account can be registered manually using sql query, don't ask me what the query is,
you can search it, as long as you try, i believed you'll find an answer :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have all this backed up on a DVD somewhere as well. I'll try and find it and also re-upload it. Didn't think people still checked/looked at these files. ☺

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir the char server, login server and world server succesfully opened and no error but when i try to choose server after login there is nothing appear and rf.exe and rf_online.bin suddenly close, i have try few launchers and clients and the error still exist, what's wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir the char server, login server and world server succesfully opened and no error but when i try to choose server after login there is nothing appear and rf.exe and rf_online.bin suddenly close, i have try few launchers and clients and the error still exist, what's wrong?

me too

likertuban - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
login server, account server, and world server can connect normally, but every 2 minutes my rf disconnect from server
anybody can help to fix that?

sorry for my bad english :blushing:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything works fine but every-time I'm attempting to enter to the server, the client didn't opening. Please help.

Launcher > Log in > Choose Sever > (Lancher closed and the client didn't opening)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@woenel try to the Amazing CCR launcher...

i also hve a rf giga server in my pc and been playing it for about a couple a months but i hve a lot of problems...
let me enumerate it this way.
1.how to edit/add the item combinations... coz everytime i try to combine it didn't make it...
2.when i equip jetpacks it doenst fly..
3. Some items dont have ICONS... it only shows "default"

If anyone has a sulotion or tutorials related to my problems... i thank u in advance if u share ur knowledge..

Back