Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got my server running already, but I can't run it on LAN SERVER! >.< HELP PLEASE! want to try it LAN SERVER then to HAMACHI... THANKS in advance! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then is it possible on Hamachi? I've trying to open the client on other computer but when you login "Login server failure" it said...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i managed to sync giga3 and convert it to english before using mostly hex and a few strs's i made

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I guess I need to make 2.2.3 or 2.2.3.2 server.... or I just need to test this one and fix bugs add some items and host it, but it's hard alone testing... >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
accountserver , charserver, worldserver .. works perfectly .. i even typed in /open on accountserver and charserver ,before i start the client.. but after i logged in then it crashes...

I followed cora21 guide.. provided on this thread ..

proc: i3 4th gen
ram: 4gb
sql: SQL server 2008 enterprise

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My CharServer, LoginServer, WorldServer are now Online and i also fix the Registration...

but i have 1 problem, when i try to login from the game, always saying Database Error!?

how to fix it sir? i already 2x restoring the database from Studio and ODBC, but still got the same problem.

[SOLVE] Just Delete and Re-Upload the Database from Studio and ODBC

but have another problem is this normal after i connect? WorldServer Failure or Crashing after i click the Normal(Server)?

[SOLVE] just re-install the Kaswyn Client

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dantes 15, we have same issues regarding this set up, ... for me everything works fine but the server is chinese, so i tried to install the english patch (kaswynrevisi4.exe). After that, i tried to log in the game,click kaswyn server(normal) then the launcher just crashed without any error message.

Any help from you guys?

I JUST RE INSTALLED THE CLIENT AND COPIED THE PATCH FROM CORA21...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can re-upload this link
KaswynnClient104(patch revisi 4), i can't download from depositfiles

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
works like a charm :D got it working perfectly and server is now open if u wish to play g4 pm me for server info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
assalamualaikum,

my friends, anybody here can tell me for having G4 Ep.2 clean? cause this G4 Ep.2 kaswyn in this thread was edited, all NPC was edited in this G4 ep.2, i miss the CCR rate server :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
rofl this is ccr rate but yes edited the client side is untouched so just sync the client to the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes CCR maybe, but my NPC in HQ is just GM-source,GM-Weapon,GM-armor,Bank,Talic,Weaponsmith,Armorsmith...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yah so fix it client side is untouched sync it with the client stop being lazy thats what i did i made it back to where it was..... altho i have client and server strs's unlike most of u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why I always Fail in Register id... mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]
i do that answer but didn't work... pls help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me,
i can run Account ServerSD and LoginServerSD no problem with that,
but after i run ZoneServer always like that,

please help, sorry for bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why not open Game after chos server ?
help my please...

likertuban - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me,
i can run Account ServerSD and LoginServerSD no problem with that,
but after i run ZoneServer always like that,

please help, sorry for bad english.

your setting is wrong in ODBC.. you login in ODBC in windows authentical. and test again..

Why I always Fail in Register id... mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]
i do that answer but didn't work... pls help

edit in config and rfconfig in folder www .. change $Host to you login in sql or odbc.. ex: admin\sqlexpress.. or 172.0.0.2,61433 (you need open port in sql configuration)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back