Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Anti Pause Process

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this system checked only after to game screen, actually we need to check "launcher start button to running game.exe period" cause all suspenders working like this, and this code working only "loading screen"

how can fix this :p , we need to check when press "play game" , not in game screen. threads need to be check.

Reaction score
this system checked only after to game screen, actually we need to check "launcher start button to running game.exe period" cause all suspenders working like this, and this code working only "loading screen"

how can fix this :p , we need to check when press "play game" , not in game screen. threads need to be check.

I'm working on it

soon I'll post a new anti cheat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oosmar, this is anti suspend-resume function at in game. suspenders are cheat tools like cheatengine.

&

Thank you yuri.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any new about auto suspend ? im aslo tryin to find a way about auto suspend.

they can suspend exe very early and this func does not check :(

Reaction score
This is so easily defeated its laughable. I either just suspend that new thread, or prevent it from being created and poof, your "anti pause process system" can no longer stop me. I seriously hope nobody ACTUALLY uses this code in their game cause this will do literally nothing to stop people who have a clue about what they are doing (here is a pro tip: It's almost everyone who makes popular hacks, cause guess why? They know how to defeat garbage like this blindfolded.)

Reaction score
This is so easily defeated its laughable. I either just suspend that new thread, or prevent it from being created and poof, your "anti pause process system" can no longer stop me. I seriously hope nobody ACTUALLY uses this code in their game cause this will do literally nothing to stop people who have a clue about what they are doing (here is a pro tip: It's almost everyone who makes popular hacks, cause guess why? They know how to defeat garbage like this blindfolded.)

I know it and very easy to circumvent

that and just basis for you to deepen and make modifications and do other things with it, such as adding check among other things

and obvious that I will not post what I use on my server, which has verification and other things :)

and also gettickcount and garbage, will always fail :)

Back