• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Battlefield Official Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me to setup the BF4 server?
My DC: majorzera

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK idk who came up with this idea of 'posting mandatory' feature; but it is killing the usefulness of the thread and the forum... There is a like/vote/reputation button... no? Isnt that enough!? What do you expect with all this "posting mandatorism"? Nobel Prize?! It is a BS that this thread is a bunch of "THANKS" i am thanking it with the like button or such. There is a ranking system for this. And I DO grateful for you sharing this with us... but IN the thread we are usually debating the how-to-do-stuff-in-the-main-post things, but this method is killing the normal communication.... I think there should be other methods to thank the share...(And there is in fact) I am - and the others i am sure - are VERY grateful for you to this files posting but, whe do we need to make useless a complete forum thread with a bunch of sensless posts...... ? Isnt there is a technology for thanking the stuff like upvote or giving a reputation for it is present?!?! Isn't people thinking of this?! This method will kill the normal communications with this forum.

If i post something in the current state, i will be anchored between 300+ "thank/ect useless post" and if i am asking something this will be vanished,, since no oone will go thru' hundreds of posts that is useless... Do not think that we are ungrateful, but if someone has nothing to ask or say do not make the posting mandatory please, i am gladly using any thank button or givin you rep or something but this is just sensless...

Last edited:
Back