Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
@Lucila - I don't cry and not like this game. This source suck... I not use anymore. This is a forum and this is my opinion. And not you make this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All shared sources here are great works of great people!

It's ok if he don't want to share it, there is nothing wrong about it.

But declaring something as a premium feature isn't what this section and it's mentality is about. The source code is open source, so it's literally wrong to implicitly sell features, or declare them as premium.

Follow @KiruHoshino 's way and post screenshots of your work and write something about it - share some inspiration for other coders here.

@KiruHoshino is very right, this source and coding principles are very outdated. Anyway some good learning material, the source contains lots of basic algorithms for creating a pretty pokemon game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a look on Github, there's a VIP system built-in with an old pokemonium source i've been looking after for the last year or so. Having "premium" features for open-source software is pretty stupid.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have a look on Github, there's a VIP system built-in with an old pokemonium source i've been looking after for the last year or so. Having "premium" features for open-source software is pretty stupid.

Letsgo! Code your own custom features... Go go go

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
What is that it is possible to put the server under Linux?

Regards ,
Proxene

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, and you dont have any custom feature.. Your gui have the FLY buttom.... so.. whats is the new? nothig hahaha

I added a VIP system, additional /commands, cleaned up alot of the code, added external configuration files, etc. Diff the projects and you'll see what i've added o_O

I added your FLY button to the client and the server projects, since it's open source and the original Pokemonium source has a particular license (which you should go read) which means you can't charge people money for this source.. nor can you make "Premium only features". When i find something else in your source worthy of being added, if it adds something cool or optimises some code, then i'll add it.

Learn to read Diffs before you tell me there's nothing new in those files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I added a VIP system, additional /commands, cleaned up alot of the code, added external configuration files, etc. Diff the projects and you'll see what i've added o_O

I added your FLY button to the client and the server projects, since it's open source and the original Pokemonium source has a particular license (which you should go read) which means you can't charge people money for this source.. nor can you make "Premium only features". When i find something else in your source worthy of being added, if it adds something cool or optimises some code, then i'll add it.

Learn to read Diffs before you tell me there's nothing new in those files.

I downloaded your entire proyect from github.. I compile server and client, i enter to the game, and i cant see nothing new..
SOrry.. keep crying. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any really simple way to host a server, I dont need more than me and friends on it and I just cannot get mySQL to work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry , but I do not see a bash script to execute the server on Debian 7 (without a GUI view) .

Regards ,
Proxene

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Try this:

Code:
java -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar client.jar > pokenet.log

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you but this line of command is not for the customer to then start the server.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Code:
TITLE Server1
java -jar server.jar -p 500 -port 7002 -rates res/rates_server1.ini
Pause

Back