Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you very much
I found a little problem at server start:
Could not find the main class: org.pokemonium.server.GameServer.
Program Will exit.

An idea for fix it ?

Regards ,
Proxene

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NEWS:
Pokemon Party EDITOR:

Pokemon Accounts/items Editor:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why work on tools, when the engine sucks?

Hi!.
Im working on tools rigth now, because my friends and me, we hace the entire whole pokenet recode in a 95%..
We change the java engine for eclipse, so, we are on the rigth way , and pokenet is reborning !

See this .gif

lcYXfcV - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!.
Im working on tools rigth now, because my friends and me, we hace the entire whole pokenet recode in a 95%..
We change the java engine for eclipse, so, we are on the rigth way , and pokenet is reborning !

See this .gif

lcYXfcV - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings!

You use the Eclipse Origins engine?
one?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Yes. This is the Eclipse engine. Old VB6 engine. This is not good engine a pokemon game. Do you remember someone on the Pokemon Cyrus Online? This game used this engine.

Update: Pokemon Mystery Universe also used this engine.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes. This is the Eclipse engine. Old VB6 engine. This is not good engine a pokemon game. Do you remember someone on the Pokemon Cyrus Online? This game used this engine.

Update: Pokemon Mystery Universe also used this engine.

In some months... When you can play our game.. You will say: "haaa, is a good pokemon engine" , i swear to god.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In some months... When you can play our game.. You will say: "haaa, is a good pokemon engine" , i swear to god.
@Lucila Sorry, but this is the worst choice you could have made. Better work on PokeNet than this engine. It's pretty outdated and it won't fit the properties to build any kind of good pokemon game. Eclipse Origins is a beginner focused engine, it's mostly to see how things work and get in touch.

The best released source here, which fits the best to the original games is this one. Another option is to use a stable ready-to-play engine like Unity3D - or build your own engine in a high level language like c#, javascript or python, which can take up to several months, but gives a great bunch of advantages and the full control.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Lucila Sorry, but this is the worst choice you could have made. Better work on PokeNet than this engine. It's pretty outdated and it won't fit the properties to build any kind of good pokemon game. Eclipse Origins is a beginner focused engine, it's mostly to see how things work and get in touch.

The best released source here, which fits the best to the original games is this one. Another option is to use a stable ready-to-play engine like Unity3D - or build your own engine in a high level language like c#, javascript or python, which can take up to several months, but gives a great bunch of advantages and the full control.

My team is working on pokemmo browser based too, but is really hard..
Dont worry, my current progress on eclipse, is very beautifull ;)
Lucila - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Please make a forum thread that the developer section, do not write here. Your character is very small. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me Pls. i not understand menu server it must put letter ?
Lucila - [Release] client+server Pokemon Green [pokenet based] + Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi hello lucila!

Want to ask some question about the code.

As i see there no camara, or i dont found it yet(im interesting in do a zoom for scale resolution of the game).
the other thing that i want to ask, if resize all to 32x32 (maps) need a big change in the code?.

Ty.

Pd:Sorry my bad english

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi hello lucila!

Want to ask some question about the code.

As i see there no camara, or i dont found it yet(im interesting in do a zoom for scale resolution of the game).
the other thing that i want to ask, if resize all to 32x32 (maps) need a big change in the code?.

Ty.

Pd:Sorry my bad english

Sorry, i dont know.. i leave this project :/
Ask to an developer bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, what you cant understand?
i can helpyou
Thank you.Now i can open server (^_^) but it have a problem subject Client Game it eat CPU much.
CPU me i3-3240 CPU @3.40GHZ Client Game it eat CPU 50-80% T_T
i installation java version 7 64bit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you.Now i can open server (^_^) but it have a problem subject Client Game it eat CPU much.
CPU me i3-3240 CPU @3.40GHZ Client Game it eat CPU 50-80% T_T
i installation java version 7 64bit

is a critical bug for this files.. Sorry, we cant find how to fix this T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HEY i need help can anybody tell me how can i compile the game and run it with server properly pls

Back