• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stop spamming, your sentence is confusing since you're using google translate.

I can ask you a question? you encrypted files with expiration date and password? or you found files already them with the expiration date and password?

Files are encrypted with enigma...:(:

this server work with SQL Server 2008 R2 / SQL Server 2012?

Yes

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
still wondering how to make this english client running with english quest :(
anyone can give me clue ?

One of the clues is that you need to add in a new .pak file , another is enough information/guides etc in the section to be able to change all of that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is paas of Full Repack Including English Client+Server files (For those who want to run it outside VM)???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now back to work, this files is capable of 6 classes which means it can create kali. i let you guys test to manually make a kali character in the database. create any character in the 5 available class and edit the info in the database such as the hair, body, job code and etc. then test to login if the character you made before becomes kali.

Proof:
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: i didn't test it yetm but remember the time we manually create academic via DB
is assassin available too ? :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me.. in creating an account through website. can't connect my account db to my reg.php and also how to bypass hshield? is it possible to connect client without internet. cuz hshield needs internet to connect client.. i just want to run in local without internet.. thanks ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any mirror ??? i can't download from mega.co.nz

Mirror [Google Drive]

Server VM:
5职70级黑龙端第三版服务端.7z

Lunixx Repack 1.1
[Lunixx Repack 1.1] DragonNest Complete ServerFiles + English-Client 70Cap.rar

Can anyone help me.. in creating an account through website. can't connect my account db to my reg.php and also how to bypass hshield? is it possible to connect client without internet. cuz hshield needs internet to connect client.. i just want to run in local without internet.. thanks ^_^

can you screenshot the error?
about client without hshield, i think you have to hex the client
CMIIW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any one tell me how to add skill point? I try change dbo.CharacterStatus but error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can any one tell me how to add skill point? I try change dbo.CharacterStatus but error

Use this query
USE DNWORLD
UPDATE dbo.CharacterStatus SET CharacterLevel=100,Coin=300000,SkillPoint=1000,SkillPoint2=1000,JobCode=25 WHERE CharacterID=(SELECT CharacterID FROM characters WHERE CharacterName='OutOfMemory')

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Here's a query to register so this could help.

Code:
USE [[COLOR=#ff0000]Account[/COLOR]] 
GO
DECLARE @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value int
EXEC @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value = [dbo].[DN_REGISTER]
@in_Login = N'[COLOR=#ff0000]USERNAME GOES HERE[/COLOR]',
@in_Password = N'[COLOR=#ff0000]SECRECT CRAP GOES HERE[/COLOR]',
@in_Email = N'[COLOR=#ff0000]EMAIL STUFFS HERE[/COLOR]'
SELECT 'Return Value' = @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/850422.html"]return[/URL][/B][/I]_value
GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back