• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Dragon nest JP GameRes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, you can change something in client side without change anything in server side

ex : intro movie ,sound etc.

Yeah , but is the same , i use now Dragon Nest SEA GameRes and still the same , crash without editing anything.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
btw for me it work :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Fake/ unpack client files jp client. theme closed moderator

nope, they are working fine, so don't write nonsense, just because you were too incompetent to work with them...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope, they are working fine, so don't write nonsense, just because you were too incompetent to work with them...
@Melwin release a incomplete GameRes (intentionally) , that is the problem... what I said.... @Melwin if you're going to release something to the public... release it complete to work 100% , not only the half.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the people who are wondering about this GameRes, this is not a replacement for your server files. These files (in my opinion) are mainly to be used to repack your client files, so in my case I would take the sound files from this GameRes and use it to replace the ones that are in my client which would change the voice acting from Chinese to Japanese.

I can also confirm that these files are not fake since the sound files are indeed Japanese.

I find the Japanese Voice acting for this game to be quite good so I was hoping to find the sound files. サンキュー!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] when selecting channels village / turtorial disconnect can not enter into the village, I wear file ex80

Melwin - [Release] Dragon nest  JP GameRes - RaGEZONE Forums

Back