Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dragon nest JP GameRes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, you can change something in client side without change anything in server side

ex : intro movie ,sound etc.

Yeah , but is the same , i use now Dragon Nest SEA GameRes and still the same , crash without editing anything.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
btw for me it work :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Fake/ unpack client files jp client. theme closed moderator

nope, they are working fine, so don't write nonsense, just because you were too incompetent to work with them...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope, they are working fine, so don't write nonsense, just because you were too incompetent to work with them...
@Melwin release a incomplete GameRes (intentionally) , that is the problem... what I said.... @Melwin if you're going to release something to the public... release it complete to work 100% , not only the half.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the people who are wondering about this GameRes, this is not a replacement for your server files. These files (in my opinion) are mainly to be used to repack your client files, so in my case I would take the sound files from this GameRes and use it to replace the ones that are in my client which would change the voice acting from Chinese to Japanese.

I can also confirm that these files are not fake since the sound files are indeed Japanese.

I find the Japanese Voice acting for this game to be quite good so I was hoping to find the sound files. サンキュー!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] when selecting channels village / turtorial disconnect can not enter into the village, I wear file ex80

Melwin - [Release] Dragon nest  JP GameRes - RaGEZONE Forums

Back