Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation

Reaction score

EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation

c85QgQE - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

m8oxz0i - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

P4j3z8Y - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Password:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Virus detetected
you are right, this weird file contains virus inside.:linux:

VirusTotal:

(Malware,grayware,etc.)

and when downloading the file "windows defender" deleted the file because it contains a dangerous virus inside.

Untitled5 - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scan the file before you setup any kind of file it might disable your firewall and cause your server issues..

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You guys can use the new EAC. Kinda tricky to setup but once done, its good to go.

I find it head scratching only when there is another game that also uses EAC, coz it kinda messes up the setup (or mine only. idk)

Reaction score
Virus detetected
it is probably a fake threat as these files have never been modified or altered. I got it through the infestation thailand servers a few years ago, and I just changed the zip name and put a password, here's the full scan without password

you are right, this weird file contains virus inside.:linux:

VirusTotal:

(Malware,grayware,etc.)

and when downloading the file "windows defender" deleted the file because it contains a dangerous virus inside.

View attachment 197755
if you knew how to analyze a real virus you wouldn't say that.

also make sure your windows defender does not delete your cheat engine, it contains a very harmful virus that will blow up your computer kk

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Attention and warning: :linux:

I do not recommend downloading this old EasyAntiCheat (EAC) version file and this file is infected with a dangerous virus.

If you want to use the new, better version and perpetual free license then you can read all about it here:

Last edited:
Reaction score
my friend already shared it once here in ragezone a few years ago when we get these files, link here -> https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-easyanticheat-sdk-infestationth.1042539/

and i just re-shared because user requested here -> https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/easyanticheat.1213653/

Attention and warning:

I do not recommend downloading this old EasyAntiCheat (EAC) version file and this file is infected with a dangerous virus.

If you want to use the new, better version and perpetual free license then you can read all about it here:

From what I verified in total virus it is not a virus but a false threat maybe, because of its cryptography and heuristics or because it is so old, but anyway feel free to analyze everything before using it, I take no responsibility for the download and use of third-party software.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it is probably a fake threat as these files have never been modified or altered. I got it through the infestation thailand servers a few years ago, and I just changed the zip name and put a password, here's the full scan without password

if you knew how to analyze a real virus you wouldn't say that.

also make sure your windows defender does not delete your cheat engine, it contains a very harmful virus that will blow up your computer kk
Looking at the report, EasyAntiCheat.exe is causing a flag due to the IP reference to , which is a CDN. ClamAV which is also flagging is for Linux, but the file is for the Windows OS. This is confusing.

Reaction score
Looking at the report, EasyAntiCheat.exe is causing a flag due to the IP reference to , which is a CDN. ClamAV which is also flagging is for Linux, but the file is for the Windows OS. This is confusing.
that's probably it, they connect to that ip address maybe for updates or some internal request and that ip address doesn't have a valid certification and it's also been flagged negatively many times...

the executable itself appears to be harmless, but the connection to that ip address that signals a threat, so recommended that people don't use the executable unless its in a test lab

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JEjzDDq - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

GVa0DWf - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

j0XJp1u - [Release] EasyAntiCheat SDK + Integration Documentation - RaGEZONE Forums

amazon server is usually located there ( like their remote vds )
a useful source - thanks to the author 💛
( you can see the support for games in the screenshot )
other names can be intuitively understood ( some I show )
ps I'll watch it in my free time ^

Attachments

Last edited:
Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
False Positive. But at least you get some idea how you guys can integrate EAC.

But my recommendation is to check

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Surely this is just EOS Version, but better than nothing, and its quite funny how they ship around the server build unprotected :linux:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ClamAV includes Windows Signatures.

It has a Generic flag on the installer itself.
Here are the same files with the contents of the installer extracted and the installer itself removed. Tho it probably wont do much good without the service scripts that are part of the installer itself.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think this will only serve to explore some possibilities for now, soon it will be useless 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this will only serve to explore some possibilities for now, soon it will be useless 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
yes it's just a document, it's an old version that's been too long, this version is not supported to update anymore and the special thing here is that it is very easy to bypass.:linux:

Last edited:
Back