• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Eryon Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, because King aka Doesnotgiveadamn aka DNGAD aka Max, decided to lie to me about certain stuff, I am releasing our entire server side + client files.
Also here is the information about how our dynamic servers work with 1 set of client files.

The server differences that are client sided are all done via the launcher as " Mini Patches "
You will notice in our client files we have a new res folder " resswap " this contains each servers mini patch.
When a player picks the server they wish to play on, the launcher patches in those files.
It's that simple, you can edit everything server side and make that completely different without issues, but client sided you can't, so I came up with the idea for mini patches.
Bearing in mind he did all the launcher codes, so unfortunately I can not release those since I do not have access to them.

Originally these files belonged to Bezerker, as far as I know at least.
They have had a lot of fixes added into them and everything is working nearly.
Instance dungeons need re doing and a few gates and adding items to certain npcs ( mostly in Adealia )

These files contain every 110 skill working 99% correctly ( " Float " does not work )
Near enough every 100 skill works correctly also, a few modified to give them some use.
Every jewelery item can be enhanced to +9 with mdef bonus.
Working guild tornament.
Near enough everything works to be honest, I will leave it to you lot to find out if you want to use them.

Enjoy, I won't be coming on again so I will not provide any support for these.

Client Side:
Free large file exchange service without size limits

Server Side:
EryonServerSide.7z - 4shared.com - обмен, хранение, загрузка файлов - Kyonshi Azuma

These also include our databases.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The server differences that are client sided are all done via the launcher as " Mini Patches "
You will notice in our client files we have a new res folder " resswap " this contains each servers mini patch.
When a player picks the server they wish to play on, the launcher patches in those files.
It's that simple, you can edit everything server side and make that completely different without issues, but client sided you can't, so I came up with the idea for mini patches.

That's exactly what I said. But you were all "nono, kreain was closer", when his post had nothing to do with this. Asskisser.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No you said something about changing everything server side and getting the launcher to change what IP it connects to.
There is only 1 IP for Eryons server : 5.9.73.81
Thats the RDP IP.

I was looking for the post, but seems like the thread got deleted.
From my memory, what I said was, that the launcher patches one of the rar files from the resswap folder. But I was wrong about the 3 server files thing then.

Anyway bye forever, glad josh left
Yeah we all are.

Good thing you released this, now hopefully Eryon will close, now that all the noobs will be using this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck all u noobs and kyo nice to see u release something that isnt complete shenanigans and btw i got the outspark vc71.dll the correct one along with the accountlog and login exe so ill be opening my server after some major edits have fun fuckers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck all u noobs and kyo nice to see u release something that isnt complete shenanigans and btw i got the outspark vc71.dll the correct one along with the accountlog and login exe so ill be opening my server after some major edits have fun fuckers

Go Die .... Flamer

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I thought you were leaving josh. Look the link for the client doesnt even work... xD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought you were leaving josh. Look the link for the client doesnt even work... xD

i have the client xDDD

i've downloaded it at morning with my cell phone xD (i love my 40 k wlan)

EDIT: Server works fine... Thanks for sharing....

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How about some screens?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Holchan ~ It's half new, it looks like the new one, but levels wont show and everything shows the star where levels should be.

Forgot to mention when I released about the server side folders:

Shine ~ Quest Server Files
Shone ~ Grind Server Files
Shene ~ PvP Server Files ... these are kinda fucked, so don't use them lol ( litterally copied the Shone folder then edited them )
Basically the issue with the Shene folder files is, you can not edit field.txt and the zones seem to be broken for them, never worked it out.
Last time I post ... unless I forgot something else lol

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Bruna157, Please do us a favor and stop asking stupid questions. Just go ahead and quit while your ahead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok ok im sorry to nothing

and i do it by myself asking some question here in the forum ... >.< for what have the forums ???

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm going to give you the best advice anyone will give you on here. Their is only 2 servers with tricksters. Victus and Odin. You will not get the Odin files to work. The Victus files were released but need a massive amount of work. Without the proper knowledge you won't get them to work. So do yourself a favor and stick with the old ones till you learn them. Don't concern your self with tricksters or the special skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello .. i have a few skills from eryon added into my server. However a few skills don't work, for example "Meteor01".

I have the following problem: The Target Cast Animation from Meteor01, cast over my char and not on the Target Mob or whatever. I think the Problem is the .exe or the Serverfiles.

I have added the Skill in ActiveSkill, ActiveSkillView and ActiveSkillInfoServer. Also i have the .nifs and .kfs added in the reseffect, ..reschar/mage-f and ..reschar/mage-m.

The Solution is far away .. wtf Google Translate!

Here a Video, i use on both files the Eryon Client, i use once the Eryon Files and once my Risorial Files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post the client that you used? eryon online

ANd , how to edit client.exe for my ip , hexadecimal or line command? i wait replies.

How to add Eryon coins in sql?

Last edited:
Back