• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Eryon Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little bit researching wont kill you. tCharacter --> nFame ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey how can install this server i cant upload services TT can u make a guide specific whit this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are still the same old files as athens. Only better developed. You can set it up like Athens files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Zimtclown:
Meteor is a bit strange and tends to do that, sometimes it will show over the mobs and sometimes it will not, it's most likely a client side issue but it wasn't an important thing to fix so I never bothered.

@Matahalos:
Set it up exactly the same as you would with any other files, what I can assume you are getting stuck with is the server files ( 3 folders ).
Just use the Shine folder, everything in Shine is exactly the same setup as OutSpark uses.
So exp is the same, mob placements, quests ect ect.
Use that folder and build from there, the Shene and Shone ones are customised files, so they are all different, use the Shine one to avoid getting confused, belive me it did get very confusing working on 3 servers on your own lol

Ok well nice to see some people still working on older files, even if it is just to learn until your ready to fix the Odin files complete mess or Victus's DBs lol
The section seems to have less drama so thats good, keep it up skiddies and have a good xmas ... oh wait mayan death sentance is before that so ... have a good apocolypse ;)

If we survive I will post again ... unless these pn files take all my time away xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be nice a re-upload of the client, the large file host says it cant find the download

Back