• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Ex-Team Latest Source MultiServer S6EP3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much sir! can i ask are we gonna compile our own GS coz i downloaded the update there is no GS.exe if so what version of visual studio do i need to use
Run GameServer.sln in GameServer folder, compile in 6EP3 mode, and GameServer.exe will be in GameServer/GameServer___Win32_JPN/GameServer.exe find it.
Visual Studio 2010 use. Platform Toolset must be v100 if you use highter version.

No i need max skill DArk Side Skill %

Oh yes its missed, Summ skill name what missed?
I will add it maybe today and send a cpp/h with fix

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Pyke the /post command doesnt work for sub server? it didnt appear on sub server.
I means the /post messenger not show on the sub server. Only show on one sub.
Please anyone help me? Im running season 6

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New additions are interesting but written by a terribly dumb programmer.

Find and edit in ExText.cpp :
PHP:
void CExText::LoadText() // Fix text
{    
   for (int i = 0; i < MAX_EXTEXT; i++)    
  {       
    this->SetText(i, "Error Max Text");    
  }
}
Why the developer of these files wrote so much extra code, I don’t understand ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New additions are interesting but written by a terribly dumb programmer.

Find and edit in ExText.cpp :
PHP:
void CExText::LoadText() // Fix text
{    
   for (int i = 0; i < MAX_EXTEXT; i++)    
  {       
    this->SetText(i, "Error Max Text");    
  }
}
Why the developer of these files wrote so much extra code, I don’t understand ...

Dumb programmer, maybe looks like submit to the code... But more looks like u r just novice :w00t:

Most of files here have "extra code"?
Its MU-Online? Its been released on 2001? Coders must be some old and they have habits? and its MU-Online again?

:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dumb programmer, maybe looks like submit to the code... But more looks like u r just novice :w00t:

Most of files here have "extra code"?
Its MU-Online? Its been released on 2001? Coders must be some old and they have habits? and its MU-Online again?

:w00t:
Judging by your answer, you are acting on a cheat sheet and not on the flexibility of a programming language, it's all outdated and it's time to move on. If you are such a wise guy, why are you unable to assemble your mind on the higher version of the 2010 studio? I personally work at the 2019 studio and everything works fine ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Pyke the /post command doesnt work for sub server? it didnt appear on sub server.
I means the /post messenger not show on the sub server. Only show on one sub.
Please anyone help me? Im running season 6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Pyke please help how to make a command /post messenger appearing on all sub server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to enable friend system? i cant add friend or send mail to other player

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Judging by your answer, you are acting on a cheat sheet and not on the flexibility of a programming language, it's all outdated and it's time to move on. If you are such a wise guy, why are you unable to assemble your mind on the higher version of the 2010 studio? I personally work at the 2019 studio and everything works fine ...

First of all, im not the developer of these files :w00t:

I can make it work on 2019vs of course, but why i dont?
Changing Platform Toolset is associated with redistributable update, or it isnt?
I mean when you change Platform Toolset to example v142, than people who wanna play on server, must have installed redistributable 2019 yes? You mean, changing only VS to 2019 without chaning platform toolset build and keep it v100?

All you say its easy to do, make it flexibility of course! But sorry i dont have in plan to change more in this files. I only wanna help people with minor buggs and get it working how they wanna do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys i take all of your reports, and when i get free time i will do it and udpate 2 will be with these fixes. :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changing Platform Toolset is associated with redistributable update, or it isnt?
I mean when you change Platform Toolset to example v142, than people who wanna play on server, must have installed redistributable 2019 yes? You mean, changing only VS to 2019 without chaning platform toolset build and keep it v100?

All you say its easy to do, make it flexibility of course! But sorry i dont have in plan to change more in this files. I only wanna help people with minor buggs and get it working how they wanna do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys i take all of your reports, and when i get free time i will do it and udpate 2 will be with these fixes. :love:
bro you didnt answer my question :( .....
@Pyke please help how to make a command /post messenger appearing on all sub server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I reviewed and compared the outcomes from the public and yours that you posted with the corrections but I did not see the fixes and fixes you claimed .... Can you show what and where did you fix, or did you just make a public relations?
Thank you !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grand Hero system not working?

Last edited:
Back