Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aham, thank you sinisterial88, in this case how I can solve this problem or problems
Fără titlu3 - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums , Fără titlu4 - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums
I don't know if they are two different problems or they are two parts of the same problem
one more thing, like Burns I received errors like Fără titlu5 - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums
and they are not only ones

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Putty works perfectly fine. If you don't know how to use it that's your own problem.

aham, thank you sinisterial88, in this case how I can solve this problem or problems
View attachment 117379,View attachment 117380
I don't know if they are two different problems or they are two parts of the same problem
one more thing, like Burns I received errors likeView attachment 117383

I don't know the mssql errors, my partner does that part. The 3rd pic though, see those everytime you boot server, seems normal to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I said that putty is useless not broken it is a difference and I know how to use putty because this program do the same thing like vmware workstation
Fără titlu1 - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums Fără titlu - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums
one more thing I use mysql not mssql server and may you inform your partner about my problem mabe he or she will help me

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give me more informations like which files I must edit and other things like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
c'mon guys someone it's weekend and I wait a answer for 3 days

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 117379,View attachment 117380
one more thing, like Burns I received errors likeView attachment 117383

1. the first picture you show, 29000 is not mysql port, mysql port is 3306. 2. check your phpmyadmin confs and the php confs and the ones how phpmyadmin connects to your mysql.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah my first attemp was with 3306 port but for some reason I could not connect so I tryed 29000 port because I thought that maybe a miracle will happen but I though wrong.Later I do some modifies and I received this error Fără titlu - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums .I will check again the files and if the things will work right I will notify this thing

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all,

first of all, thanx for this release, now it works fine.
I still have gdelivery connect messages at the beginning of the startup , but it looks it's not problem, the server starts and I can connect and play.

I got 3 open points :

1/ One issue in game.
When I go to exp, my experience line (at the bottom of the screen) do not show gained experience. In fact it goes only from 0% to 1% and when i reach 1% I level up.

2/ I'm also looking for the tool to edit elements.data to be able to decrease experience from mob (hoping it will solve my previous issue).
I got one editor, but all characters are neither chinese nor english, so i'm not able to understand it.

3/ I'm not sure where to change experience gained while doing quest. Is it also elements.data ?

Thanx for your help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi all,

first of all, thanx for this release, now it works fine.
I still have gdelivery connect messages at the beginning of the startup , but it looks it's not problem, the server starts and I can connect and play.

I got 3 open points :

1/ One issue in game.
When I go to exp, my experience line (at the bottom of the screen) do not show gained experience. In fact it goes only from 0% to 1% and when i reach 1% I level up.

2/ I'm also looking for the tool to edit elements.data to be able to decrease experience from mob (hoping it will solve my previous issue).
I got one editor, but all characters are neither chinese nor english, so i'm not able to understand it.

3/ I'm not sure where to change experience gained while doing quest. Is it also elements.data ?

Thanx for your help

1. that issue indeed is from the elements.data difference between server and client.
2. About the tools, you would have to look form mcncc.com for those.
3. while doing quest. the xp rate is actually in gs. you could use a rate editor for gs, ( if you find one that is working for this gs)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i recently downloaded and installed and im getting a cant connect to GAuth and as well as cant connect to gamedb... anyone know how to solve? or whats the database called for these files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanx for your answer hiro8888

when back home i will try to copy my client element.data to the server, so point 1 and 2 may be corrected.

I already edited and corrected gs to modify experience.

I will let you informed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more thing this server files are not in english, go to this link http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jade-dynasty-legacy-server-866277/ on page 2 you will find an english pack and some informations about server commands.
On page 1 are the links for this server files too but they don't work so don't use them but the password are the same,diorlee.
The server files are a little old than ling's files but they are fully configured and work perfectly.
The server id is 192.168.1.150 not 192.168.200.100, username:root, password:mcncc.com.
For mysql and phpmyadmin the username is root and password is 123456.
If you have other questons please post here http://forum.ragezone.com/f615/request-11-class-redhat-slax-891589/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx for your answer hiro8888

when back home i will try to copy my client element.data to the server, so point 1 and 2 may be corrected.

I already edited and corrected gs to modify experience.

I will let you informed.

The xp bar issue has nothing to do with elements.data.

When we fixed it we did it by accident, so unsure which caused the fix, but either was caused by one of the .pck or elementclient.exe. Most likely elementclient.exe.

The English editor costs money, I couldn't share it if I wanted to. For editor to work with Chinese writing you need to be setup for Chinese editing. You must set computer to China locale and language settings. Otherwise it's just jibberish, you may need to install the font too in your windows.

To edit the amount of xp any specific mob gives: box # 77 = minimum xp from kill and box # 78 = maximum xp from kill.

edit- I'm not 100% sure on 77 and 78 being min and max, one could be pet vs player xp. but those are definitely the right ones to adjust xp from a mob, fiddle with it a bit and you'll figure it out.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The xp bar issue has nothing to do with elements.data.

When we fixed it we did it by accident, so unsure which caused the fix, but either was caused by one of the .pck or elementclient.exe. Most likely elementclient.exe.

The English editor costs money, I couldn't share it if I wanted to. For editor to work with Chinese writing you need to be setup for Chinese editing. You must set computer to China locale and language settings. Otherwise it's just jibberish, you may need to install the font too in your windows.

To edit the amount of xp any specific mob gives: box # 77 = minimum xp from kill and box # 78 = maximum xp from kill.

The xp bar problem has happened to me before, when i had different xp needed per level difference bteween server and client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The xp bar problem has happened to me before, when i had different xp needed per level difference bteween server and client.

This makes sense too, I don't think that was the case with us, BUT like I said before, we fixed it by accident. We fixed it when we changed our client files though, specifically pcks and elementclient. It was a while ago now, so I really can't remember what I was doing in el at the time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some1 make a video tutorial please? there's many thing that i don't understand in these descriptions.
thx: ankree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys can you help me i cant go to Dragon Mountain. No quest from Jessie. please Help me guys.

Back