Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I bought the license premium on the 6th of this month and has not received any messages. Where premium download my files?

I checked the system, but because of latest ddos attacks, you did not receive the email, so I will send it myself.

Do you provide installing and trouble shooting for errors?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f192/anti-cheat-system-muonline-924847/index6.html [RCZ]ShadowKing is a Moderator means he is trusted. Is this true?

Absolutely NOT. Since he made that post, more then 100 users came to me, and where very satisfied with my product.
Really important people from here use my software, you can ask them.
"ShadowKing" has got a problem with me, always deleting my posts, always trying to find something so he can eventually ban me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK Mecanik ! Thanks for help to me on my server.

Now all my servers are protected with liveguardmu. We see over time, but I think it's the best anti hack the time and cost me very little: D

HACKERS TO DOWN :D

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you provide installing and trouble shooting for errors?

https://forum.ragezone.com/f192/anti-cheat-system-muonline-924847/index6.html @[RCZ]ShadowKing is a Moderator means he is trusted. Is this true?
At the time I made that post it was true (still got all messages on PM) but he may have evolved since last year ...

Absolutely NOT. Since he made that post, more then 100 users came to me, and where very satisfied with my product.
Really important people from here use my software, you can ask them.
"ShadowKing" has got a problem with me, always deleting my posts, always trying to find something so he can eventually ban me...
I don't have any problem with you, if you think I deleted your posts abusively you can always report me to higher staff members. Note that I didn't sent you infraction points so no way I do this to ban you. Stop misleading people!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is buying your anti-hack comes together with your anti-ddos?

What if i found a hack or players are using something which is unknown, you will trouble solving solutions?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is buying your anti-hack comes together with your anti-ddos?

What if i found a hack or players are using something which is unknown, you will trouble solving solutions?

AntiDDoS is not included, it`s a separate service.
And no, I don`t have any kind of problem blocking something; but please, this is a free version topic so PM me if you need anything, thanks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AntiDDoS is not included, it`s a separate service.
And no, I don`t have any kind of problem blocking something; but please, this is a free version topic so PM me if you need anything, thanks!
Sorry, my bad.

Can i know the prices?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have any doubt or problem please let me know, i will be glad to help you, remember that this is a free version, if you find some bug, problem or new hack contact to mecanik, in that way he can fix the problem or block that new hack.

We are not here to criticize this software, remember that this is a free version. So you test it and if you like it you pay it.

"I JUST WANNA HELP" I have the Premium version and i bought it for life cuz support is really good, mecanik is always over there cheking and updating.

Thanks for your work mecanik!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you very much for all your support! I will bring you a new FREE version soon enough wich will make your server well protected.
I am a little delayed because I had to change 2 SSD`s in 1 week -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can follow LiveGuard on Twitter @LIVEGuardCO Mecanik will post every new service and update there

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your program ^_^ , Someone just crack it and have it for life without any pay , he will share soon in facebook the license with no limination , I can't wait :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your program ^_^ , Someone just crack it and have it for life without any pay , he will share soon in facebook the license with no limination , I can't wait :)

you guys are so butthurt

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wow easy block what a surprise your a newb that wont pay for anything :) update version block license nothing you can do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back