• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to solve this error?

phit666 - [Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition - RaGEZONE Forums

put 127.0.0.1 on your exdb shortcut target.

PS: could you update me when ever you got to log in with your character and dont get disconnected from the server.

thanks!!!
god bless!!!

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i cannot see log in in my client how to fix that?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is right? i have a bor startup

phit666 - [Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition - RaGEZONE Forums

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope i didnt see no log in.... and where i can change serial in this files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title said, this is MuEngine's season 6 ep3 emulator (GMO Protocol). This free edition lacks all custom events of MUE,VIP system, CashShop system and some security options (You will see in config files exactly what are not included). Some events like imperial and other new quest system are not yet coded also in this release. The gameservers included in this release are all full unpack, saying so Im not gonna provide any bug fixes here.

MUE Custom files:
1. MEDS - data server
2. eJS - join server
3. eDS - extended dataserver

Server Limits:
1. Max monster - 8k
2. Max users for normal GS - 200
3. Max users for GSCS - 500

Client Supported: 1.04d (GMO)
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-gmo-104d-custom-items-854021/

Download link:
Download MUE_FREE_S6EP3.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Notes:
1. You have to execute sql patch querries from SQL Patches folder upon restoring the DB.
2. Both meds were set to port 55962, you should set the first meds to 55960

Credits:
MuEngine
Webzen

which one are the best free relesed server files of muengine. this one or from scripskids released? i know the thread starter is developer of muengine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU Engine have 2 free release!
1 is MU Engine free release! yes it's stable! but lacks all custom and features!
antoher 1 is MU Engine release with source! Now it's developing with our ragezoner! not yet stable still have bugs!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU Engine have 2 free release!
1 is MU Engine free release! yes it's stable! but lacks all custom and features!
antoher 1 is MU Engine release with source! Now it's developing with our ragezoner! not yet stable still have bugs!

Really?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD I'm not sure! But it just my opinion! because i tested them already!

And what about this?

If you don't know what you're talking about then don't post non sense.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is by far the best Free Release out there for S6EP3. The author has removed a few bits but the server files are stable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is by far the best Free Release out there for S6EP3. The author has removed a few bits but the server files are stable.

why people still use this file knowing that few feature not coded already. how about from titan cracked server file with season 6 feature working?:?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why people still use this file knowing that few feature not coded already. how about from titan cracked server file with season 6 feature working?:?:

We have tried the Titan release but we encountered some incompatibilities especially when porting to 64bit machines.

Speaking through experience I think this is the best Free release available.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the best! We used this for months before we upgrade to MUE premium.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1st if im going to purchase license from him(mue dev) he is the one who configure the server? or he only provide the server files for me.

1st if im going to purchase license from him(mue dev) he is the one who configure the server? or he only provide the server files for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He provides only the server files. You have to rent your own DDS and setup everything on you own.

Note: Server was configured for low rate server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU Engine best at GMO configure ! i like it !
Titan tech there are full of custom which i don't like!

Back