• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix /post ? bug duplicate

anonymouscrackt - [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
If you're not too obsessed with customs this would be better in a way since it doesn't need to connect to a license server.
Been playing and searching around these files for a week or so now on just my PC and i'd say its pretty alright.
anonymouscrackt - [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums

I'd honestly still buy these files to support louis for the fancy customs but since the ItemOptionRate +skill is fucked and Events like Chaos castle SotF, Illusion Temple Final, Arca War doesn't work i'll probably hold off for now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help

GetMainInfo-Premium not working

[customitemdescription.txt] could not open file
[customgloves.txt]could not open file

please upload

thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
main.exe crc error .... how can i fix ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can't download season 8 server. Mediafire doesn't allow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC error :v While buying 30 Wcc Items and your Wcc Nothing happens but when you sell your Wcc items (7wcc) it gives you that amount

and

Anyone know how to work CustomNpcQuest?

i have the same problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, this update has Dataserver/JoinServer fixes? (anti inject/dupe)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Summoner Skill "Innovation Parchment" work for you guys ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The S8 link has expired. Has anyone re-shared it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the db of the muserver season 6 update 13 of the functional Louis? :?:

Error while restoring db.

Back