Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 2 By Pinkof v0.2.5 FINAL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run Client move disconnect .(Test win Xp 32)

I test win7 64bit can not crackmain ..

I want MainCracker (64bit) Pls.....

sorry ENG . I'm thailand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at the moment to buy a jewel = "unable to use"
I put "itemserialcheck" = 0
and dont work :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i click on GameServer have error:

Unable to Connect To SQL Server
Please configure connection

i crate MuOnline on sql 2005, and connect to MuOnline.bak

please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i go to game have disconnect
Have main edited in hex editor...
Set character -> Go to game -> Move character and DC...
Please help,
I test server on Hamachii

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i could put a picture here.... IGNC S6E3 - virus - [Release] MuServer Season 2 By Pinkof v0.2.5 FINAL - RaGEZONE Forums Ex_700_server_troyan_virus - [Release] MuServer Season 2 By Pinkof v0.2.5 FINAL - RaGEZONE Forums mu server 99+ anti hacker - [Release] MuServer Season 2 By Pinkof v0.2.5 FINAL - RaGEZONE Forums MuServer By360Team[S4.5].rar - [Release] MuServer Season 2 By Pinkof v0.2.5 FINAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried all the mains and clients, i edited with mumaker and hex editor the ip and serial in main, i also edited the serial and version in server files cmmonloc.cfg from lang, i still have the same problem.When i open main, i see the server, i click on it to open the account window, but when i press on the server i get d/c. Maybe i am extremely tired or out of focus now, what is the Serial and version from lang/kor/cmmonloc, and what is the Serial and version from main.exe client 1.02c ENG.What is the correct combination of these two?
Thx in advance...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not recommend using this files. They have many several bugs, some which can not be tolerated. That problem you have Offspring, has nothing to do with serial. It could be an IP mistake in the configuration files. I mean, do you get disconnected saying that there is another version available, or you just get disconnected normally? If this is the first case, it's really a serial mistake. Both client and server side must have the same serial and version, and you should use the correct software to edit this things. And if this is the second case, you should check the configuration files and everything like that. I don't know exactly what is going wrong, but I think it is a problem with Joinserver or Connectserver. Good luck!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not recommend using this files. They have many several bugs, some which can not be tolerated. That problem you have Offspring, has nothing to do with serial. It could be an IP mistake in the configuration files. I mean, do you get disconnected saying that there is another version available, or you just get disconnected normally? If this is the first case, it's really a serial mistake. Both client and server side must have the same serial and version, and you should use the correct software to edit this things. And if this is the second case, you should check the configuration files and everything like that. I don't know exactly what is going wrong, but I think it is a problem with Joinserver or Connectserver. Good luck!

Don't worry i solved it.The ip's in server and client where corectly placed.The serial and version in server and client where corectly placed as well.It was a third problem i forgot... SYGATE firewall, when you use new gameserver or files you have to allow them AGAIN. Therefore due to the sygate my ports were blocked... get it now?...Funnt poop i tell you this sygate stuff...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello please help me I want to start this muserver for me and a few friends if I asked my internet provider how I can do it he told me, he must unblock some ports for me what ports he must unblock I am beginner please help thanks. and sory for my bad english I am from czech republic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO Client:

Unpacked Main.exe (with Antihack):

Main Info:
Serial: vtDuAx6kMj42y4eZ
IP: xxx.xxx.xxx
Version: 1.02.03 (1.02c)

wew ")

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
//------------------------------------------------------//
// GameServer Configs //
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = Server-1
ServerCode = 0
NonPK = 1
PkLimitFree = 0
ConnectMemberLoad = 0

but still be kill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// GameServer Configs //
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = Server-1
ServerCode = 0
NonPK = 1
PkLimitFree = 0
ConnectMemberLoad = 0

but still be kill

me too ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Pinkof,
You have a bug with deleting files character,
Players can not be erased without Personal ID,
Once you eliminate the possibility in CommnServer delete without Personal ID,
this bug is working, Bug still work anyway, even if you change to 1 or 0.
And once you delete with Personal ID All players are lost.

* Small note, I use my files for storage and as soon as I went into the bank or stuff sack or map the game gets slower as lag.

Thanks You.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
error-L2 : account:test name:TEST HEAD:d3 (D:\Works\Mu-Studio\GameServer_Backup\1.00.18_ÇؿܺκĐŔŻ·áČ­_ŔÎŔĺČż°úĽŇ˝Çąö±×ĽöÁ¤\Source\protocol.cpp,1504) State:3
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

I dc 1 sec.... please help!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same problem....

error-L2 : account:asdasd name:darklord HEAD:d3 (D:\Works\Mu-Studio\GameServer_Backup\1.00.18_ЗШїЬєОєРАЇ·бИ­_АОАеИї°ъјТЅЗ№ц±ЧјцБ¤\Source\protocol.cpp,1504) State:3
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

Back