• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Start using SQL 2008, WTF why we should support 15yrs old software?

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

have someone db for sql 2000 with fixes?

I think you have something messed up in files or bad configuration,because its works fine for me with max damage,only extended storage in vault dont work and 7 spiders appers in lorencia inside map.

natzugen can you share your monstersetbase.txh file?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think you have something messed up in files or bad configuration,because its works fine for me with max damage,only extended storage in vault dont work and 7 spiders appers in lorencia inside map.

@natzugen can you share your monstersetbase.txh file?

you will have to delete the spots in loren market since i replaced it with the arkania map

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

you will have to delete the spots in loren market since i replaced it with the arkania map

Thanks. I forgot about loren market spots.
You replaced loren market with arkania map?
If yes can you maybe share it here? :)

I mean can you share your movereq.txt and gates.txt and that clientside move and gates and if you can share that arkania map folders witch will skin lor market.

Thanks in advance

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I mean can you share your movereq.txt and gates.txt and that clientside move and gates and if you can share that arkania map folders witch will skin lor market.

Thanks in advance

i shared my moves earlier in this thread.

as for the arcania map it is here in the skins section, you just have to rename the world and object folder to world3 -> world80 and object3 -> object80

and replace the first 4bytes of the EncTerrainsxx.map , EncTerrainsxx.obj , EncTerrainsxx.att in the world folder with the ones down here with a hex editor

Loren market said:
8B 14 F7 C1 //EncTerrain80.att first 4 bytes
8F 6F E0 D5 // EncTerrain80.map first 4 bytes
8F 6F AB 1C // EncTerrain80,obj first 4 bytes

moves

this are the moves im using and are working without problems so far

copy MoveReq(kor) to
C:\MuServer\Data\lang\kor

Copy Gate.txt to
C:\MuServer\Data\Gate_Settings

Copy movereq_eng.bmd to
your client \Data\Local\Eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried many different DB backs but still have the bug of 65535 dmg. I've also changed from smallint to int to str, dex, etc in table characters and nothing happened.

I'm using MSSQL 2008 R2 Enterprise on Windows Server 2008 x64.

What can it be?

Reaction score

I tried many different DB backs but still have the bug of 65535 dmg. I've also changed from smallint to int to str, dex, etc in table characters and nothing happened.

I'm using MSSQL 2008 R2 Enterprise on Windows Server 2008 x64.

What can it be?

I have no idea what you do wrong because for me all works fine:)

i shared my moves earlier in this thread.

as for the arcania map it is here in the skins section, you just have to rename the world and object folder to world3 -> world80 and object3 -> object80

and replace the first 4bytes of the EncTerrainsxx.map , EncTerrainsxx.obj , EncTerrainsxx.att in the world folder with the ones down here with a hex editor

moves

And thanks bro again.
+Like :)

natzugen
What you mean edit with hex editor? Can you explain step by step? I dont edit map with that.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

copy the first 4bytes of lorenmarket.att (EncTerrain80.att in world80 folder in the client)
replace the first 4 bytes in arcania.att (EncTerrainxx.att in arcania map folder)

do the same with the .map and .obj file

hlz9xO1 - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score

copy the first 4bytes of lorenmarket.att (EncTerrain80.att in world80 folder in the client)
replace the first 4 bytes in arcania.att (EncTerrainxx.att in arcania map folder)

do the same with the .map and .obj file

hlz9xO1 - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay. And thanks:)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Btw, nobody has problems with dcs? I always get disconnects after a few minutes.

All is properly configured.
----
I found something in the logs:
SrqcBEi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

What about "Bad Synchronization"?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hi help pls. i dont know what happen this.

if i open titanlinkserver & scfexdb . its come up then close ^___________^
i try to redownload again the files . and replace the files. then set correctly.

using WINDOWS XP SP3 PRO.

if i try in windows7 its all ok/working no problem.

but in windows xp big problem.
coz i want to try/test the hamachi
windows xp << vmware
all ok but titanlinkserver & scfexdb if i open come up then close again,

help pls tnx

this is my same problem >> http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/startup-links-issues-1029664/

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi help pls. i dont know what happen this.

if i open titanlinkserver & scfexdb . its come up then close ^___________^
i try to redownload again the files . and replace the files. then set correctly.

using WINDOWS XP SP3 PRO.

if i try in windows7 its all ok/working no problem.

but in windows xp big problem.
coz i want to try/test the hamachi
windows xp << vmware
all ok but titanlinkserver & scfexdb if i open come up then close again,

help pls tnx

this is my same problem >> http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/startup-links-issues-1029664/

have you checked the logs?

also make sure you have the redistributables and netframework installed

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp;amp; Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Delited

And also im using WinXp Sp3 with all netframeworks and redistributables and dont have that problems.
Miss of configuration...

Chress.

And also im using WinXp Sp3 with all netframeworks and redistributables and dont have that problems.
Miss of configuration...

Chress.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hey all,

My TitanlinkServer.exe instantly closes when run it as Administrator, I see it say 'Running...' in the title of the program just before it closes. I get this in the log even though it is just using the default username and password of sa and tutorials:

[ExtraServer] Initializing database connection
SQLSTATE:28000, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'.
SQLSTATE:IM006, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
[ExtraServer] [DB] Error On Connection!
[ExtraServer] Connected to MuOnline@MuOnline database
[ExtraServer] Initialized database connection
[ExtraServer] Initializing IOCP system connection
[ExtraServer] Server Listen OK. Port: 55999
[ExtraServer] Initialized IOCP system connection

Any ideas? I reentered the password of tutorials into each ODBC just in case and the same issue happens.

Reaction score

Hey all,

My TitanlinkServer.exe instantly closes when run it as Administrator, I see it say 'Running...' in the title of the program just before it closes. I get this in the log even though it is just using the default username and password of sa and tutorials:

[ExtraServer] Initializing database connection
SQLSTATE:28000, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'.
SQLSTATE:IM006, Diagnosis:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
[ExtraServer] [DB] Error On Connection!
[ExtraServer] Connected to MuOnline@MuOnline database
[ExtraServer] Initialized database connection
[ExtraServer] Initializing IOCP system connection
[ExtraServer] Server Listen OK. Port: 55999
[ExtraServer] Initialized IOCP system connection

Any ideas? I reentered the password of tutorials into each ODBC just in case and the same issue happens.

Post here your tt link configs and will see what goes wrong.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp; Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Post here your tt link configs and will see what goes wrong.

Thanks, here is the Config.ini:

[DataServer1]

Port=55960
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
NameMe=MuOnline
NameRS=Ranking
NameES=MU2003_EVENT_DATA
ResetColumn=Resets
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[DataServer2]

Port=55962
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
NameMe=MuOnline
NameRS=Ranking
NameES=MU2003_EVENT_DATA
ResetColumn=Resets
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[PostServer]

Port=55835
AdminName=Admin

MaxConnections=10

[WzExDB]

Port=55906
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[JoinServer]

Port=55970
ServerODBC=MuOnlineJoinDB
Name=MuOnline
Login=sa
Password=tutorials
UseGoldChannelSystem=0
UseSpecialDisconnect=0
OnStartDisconnectAllInDB=1
UseSpecialMove=0
UseMD5=0

CSIP=127.0.0.1
CSUDPPort=55557

[Common]

IsS6E2=1
IsSavePostLogs=1

Also, SCFExDB and TitanCS work FINE with the same username and password. GS crashes without launching, but I guess that is because it needs LinkServer to run first?

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp; Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Thanks, here is the Config.ini:

[DataServer1]

Port=55960
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
NameMe=MuOnline
NameRS=Ranking
NameES=MU2003_EVENT_DATA
ResetColumn=Resets
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[DataServer2]

Port=55962
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
NameMe=MuOnline
NameRS=Ranking
NameES=MU2003_EVENT_DATA
ResetColumn=Resets
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[PostServer]

Port=55835
AdminName=Admin

MaxConnections=10

[WzExDB]

Port=55906
ServerODBC=MuOnline
Name=MuOnline
Login=sa
Password=tutorials

MaxConnections=10

[JoinServer]

Port=55970
ServerODBC=MuOnlineJoinDB
Name=MuOnline
Login=sa
Password=tutorials
UseGoldChannelSystem=0
UseSpecialDisconnect=0
OnStartDisconnectAllInDB=1
UseSpecialMove=0
UseMD5=0

CSIP=127.0.0.1
CSUDPPort=55557

[Common]

IsS6E2=1
IsSavePostLogs=1

Also, SCFExDB and TitanCS work FINE with the same username and password. GS crashes without launching, but I guess that is because it needs LinkServer to run first?

Check again and again all files what you are configured,because in tt link configs are okay.
Chress.
BTW im using WinXp Sp3 and no have crashes,errors. ;)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp;amp;amp;amp; Configured

Check again and again all files what you are configured,because in tt link configs are okay.
Chress.

I followed this tutorial - - and changed my IPs like it said, that is all I have configured. I manually made ODBC in the 64-bit .exe because I run Windows 7 64-bit. I did notice these files have no MU2003_EVENT_DATA.bak as well? No need?

Any other advice? I've already deleted and reconfigured all files twice now...

Chress.

Server is up and running now, :D. No idea what was different I'm 99% sure I didn't change anything different haha... thanks for your help, :).

Chress.

So, all the server is up and running, and I hexed the main.exe to have my IP instead of the one there and changed any extra . I need to add to be 00 instead of 2E, but the server does not appear in the list to connect to. I have opened ports 44405, 55901 and 55919 in both TCP and UDP but still won't appear.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Configured

I followed this tutorial - - and changed my IPs like it said, that is all I have configured. I manually made ODBC in the 64-bit .exe because I run Windows 7 64-bit. I did notice these files have no MU2003_EVENT_DATA.bak as well? No need?

Any other advice? I've already deleted and reconfigured all files twice now...

Server is up and running now, :D. No idea what was different I'm 99% sure I didn't change anything different haha... thanks for your help, :).

So, all the server is up and running, and I hexed the main.exe to have my IP instead of the one there and changed any extra . I need to add to be 00 instead of 2E, but the server does not appear in the list to connect to. I have opened ports 44405, 55901 and 55919 in both TCP and UDP but still won't appear.

Any ideas?

search theard in this forum to fix that problem.
how i said i dont have any errors now.

Bro about that arkania map.
maybe u can share client side? Because its crashes idk why.
and i need to replace terain.att inside server files or no?

Reaction score

Ok sir tnx. i just check the log and say ODBC blah blah.

then i just run the ODBC.reg ^_^

tnx

Last edited:
Back