Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Hmm there might be a server issue somewhere... MUMaker included with the files won't connect, and TitanEditor won't make an account despite saying it was successful, it doesn't appear in the list of accounts in TitanEditor... yet all the 5 server links work and run properly.

Also I tried a forum search and didn't find anything that looked like my issue... sorry I am new here and don't know exactly what I should be looking for? I looked for "MU Online client won't connect to server" and got nothing like my issue.

Thanks in advance, VERY APPRECIATED for all help so far :)

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Hmm there might be a server issue somewhere... MUMaker included with the files won't connect, and TitanEditor won't make an account despite saying it was successful, it doesn't appear in the list of accounts in TitanEditor... yet all the 5 server links work and run properly.

Also I tried a forum search and didn't find anything that looked like my issue... sorry I am new here and don't know exactly what I should be looking for? I looked for "MU Online client won't connect to server" and got nothing like my issue.

Thanks in advance, VERY APPRECIATED for all help so far :)

Use other main.exe from this forum.
try find 1.04d gmo main in google and then it will shows post in this fotum release section.
and there maybe u will find your problem and how to fix them.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Use other main.exe from this forum.
try find 1.04d gmo main in google and then it will shows post in this fotum release section.
and there maybe u will find your problem and how to fix them.

Still no luck :(, tried another main.exe patch and then hex edited again to have my 192.168.0.7 IP, still not working, all ports open too... could you share your working main please that I can hex edit? :) If not I think I'm about ready to just give up, spent like five hours trying to get this all running and I can run a WoW server within 10 minutes...

Reaction score

Still no luck :(, tried another main.exe patch and then hex edited again to have my 192.168.0.7 IP, still not working, all ports open too... could you share your working main please that I can hex edit? :) If not I think I'm about ready to just give up, spent like five hours trying to get this all running and I can run a WoW server within 10 minutes...

I will help. Add me on skype: avatars19
But now im busy with client editing.

natzugen bro are you here? share please client side world and object folders and that files,i have no success idk why.
Thanks in advance! :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I will help. Add me on skype: avatars19
But now im busy with client editing.

@natzugen bro are you here? share please client side world and object folders and that files,i have no success idk why.
Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks, will add you now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fix'd

Last edited:
Reaction score

Any ideas? I never saw this error, never use files of TT and long that I no make one server, im outdated xd.

I'll appreciate your help.

or u have missed some configs or files are just messed up with ur hands lol

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Server is up and running, HUGE thanks to reseter, :D.

I can connect and play now, but my friend cannot. I sent him my client, I hexed his jewels.dll and main.exe to point to my global IP, but when he clicks the server in-game to join, his client freezes and says he's been disconnected. In my Titan ConnectServer it says he is connected to 192.168.0.7:55901, but that IP is my local IP, do I need to change this IP to be the global one or something? Also, it does say he connects to that IP, but it afterwards immediately says 'Connection Closed, dwloSize == 0 (Index:0). I tried forwarding both 44405 and 55901 but he still cannot connect.

Any ideas? :S

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

i shared my moves earlier in this thread.

as for the arcania map it is here in the skins section, you just have to rename the world and object folder to world3 -> world80 and object3 -> object80

and replace the first 4bytes of the EncTerrainsxx.map , EncTerrainsxx.obj , EncTerrainsxx.att in the world folder with the ones down here with a hex editor

moves

Bro can you share client side folders ? When i edit with hex it gives client crash.
i send in pm my skype. Add me.
and share if can that files.
thanks and +Like

Reaction score

"Edit your IP in the following files:
* Data\MapServerInfo.dat - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP (dont remove the S)
* Data\IpList.cfg - Replace msr.noip.me within your IP
* TitanCS\Data\SCF_ServerList.dat - Replace the msr.noip.me within your IP"

i edit all ip in that files. to my hamachi ip

black square is my hamachi ip. in VMWARE
and red square is my ip in my pc

you can see i can connect my pc hamachi to VMWARE hamachi

but still DC if i open my mu in my real pc.
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you have to change the ip in jewels.dll not main.exe, also if you are using a different main from this thread you have to match the the version and serial with the server, check it in C:\MuServer\SCFData\common.ini

Server is up and running, HUGE thanks to reseter, :D.

I can connect and play now, but my friend cannot. I sent him my client, I hexed his jewels.dll and main.exe to point to my global IP, but when he clicks the server in-game to join, his client freezes and says he's been disconnected. In my Titan ConnectServer it says he is connected to 192.168.0.7:55901, but that IP is my local IP, do I need to change this IP to be the global one or something? Also, it does say he connects to that IP, but it afterwards immediately says 'Connection Closed, dwloSize == 0 (Index:0). I tried forwarding both 44405 and 55901 but he still cannot connect.

Any ideas? :S

check your port configurations.

Bro can you share client side folders ? When i edit with hex it gives client crash.
i send in pm my skype. Add me.
and share if can that files.
thanks and +Like

copy world and object folder to data folder in client
copy terrain80.att to C:\MuServer\Data\Terrains
https://mega.co.nz/#!NFdB3Y4Y!7W-GViDIngMIuPXw8z_CMbS3G0rruidU1X1QaexuZAk

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

you have to change the ip in jewels.dll not main.exe, also if you are using a different main from this thread you have to match the the version and serial with the server, check it in C:\MuServer\SCFData\common.ini

copy world and object folder to data folder in client
copy terrain80.att to C:\MuServer\Data\Terrains

Okay bro.
btw u have skype?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ports 44405 and 55901 are forwarded, are there others needing it? I thought those were the only two...

Also, I have found an inventory bug. After a while of farming mobs I cannot pick up gear even though I have space available. It also stops me moving gear inside my inventory. All it lets me do it use consumables (like the Red Ribbon Box) and if I want to put something in inventory, I throw down something else to pick it up even though I have 8 squares or more empty.

Reaction score

someone who has tested can tell me if it is possible to use two seals at the same time ?? Cause in my when I try to use two seals one disappears.

Back