• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Naruto (edit by charles) V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you in advance ...
there I want to ask at the time of the install ...
"Naruto V3.1"
I follow what has been demonstrated ..
to replace or edit
php file in the folder "_inc"
- Conexao
- cron_manutencao

And I tried it, but this is what I found ...
how to fix it

PHP:
self.location='?p=home'"; break; } } $chaveuniversal='hgfdhgfd'; require_once('_inc/Encrypt.php'); $c=new C_Encrypt(); function anti_sql_injection ($str) { if (!is_numeric($str)) { $str= get_magic_quotes_gpc() ? stripslashes($str) : $str; $str= function_exists("mysql_real_escape_string") ? mysql_real_escape_string($str) : mysql_escape_string($str); } return $str; } ?> self.location='?p=banido'"; break; }elseif ($db['status']=='inativo') { echo "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys there is a problem to sell item.When i try to sell item , msg said "incorrected password". so i try to this way and i fixed it :)
1.Open to _inc/sellitem.php
2.Find the old code and change the new code.
Old Code:
PHP:
if(isset($_POST['id'])){
    $juniorgato=mysql_query("Select * from usuarios where id=".antiinjection($db['id']));
    $junior=@mysql_fetch_assoc($juniorgato);
    if($junior['pass']<>$_POST['senha']){echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=5'</script>"; break;}

New Code:
PHP:
if(isset($_POST['id'])){
	$juniorgato=mysql_query("Select * from usuarios where id=".antiinjection($db['id']));
    $junior=@mysql_fetch_assoc($juniorgato);
    $erro=0;
	if($_POST['senha']=='') {echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=6'</script>";} // if you want to see msg,u have to add to msg inventory.php>> line 104 
	if($erro==0){
       $sql = mysql_query("SELECT senha FROM usuarios WHERE senha='".md5(antiinjection2($_POST['senha']))."'");
	   if(mysql_num_rows($sql)==0) {echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=5'</script>"; break;}
		if($erro==0){
}
}
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i have a lot of bugs :/ omg :( So, i'll teach "how to fix shop pages".
First open the shop_weapons.php
Then change the old code to new one.
New Code:
PHP:
<?php
$categoria = 'weapons';
$dif = $db['nivel']+7;
$sqls = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table_itens WHERE categoria='arma' AND reqnivel<'$dif'"); // oztahmet
$dbs = mysql_fetch_assoc($sqls);
?>

You can do that the other pages.

///Edit:Fixed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's my problem! Anyelse know how to fix this bug please ?! -->>
Code:
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): User u220748870_us already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 7 Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 8 Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 8 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 9 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 9 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 75 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 75 Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 76 Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
->> This bug occurs when you have more than one player online and so get back to work if giving F5

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! İ setup the game and i FİRST LOGİN. "first.php" and i select the avatar and I click continue but nothing happens.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back