Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Naruto (edit by charles) V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you in advance ...
there I want to ask at the time of the install ...
"Naruto V3.1"
I follow what has been demonstrated ..
to replace or edit
php file in the folder "_inc"
- Conexao
- cron_manutencao

And I tried it, but this is what I found ...
how to fix it

PHP:
self.location='?p=home'"; break; } } $chaveuniversal='hgfdhgfd'; require_once('_inc/Encrypt.php'); $c=new C_Encrypt(); function anti_sql_injection ($str) { if (!is_numeric($str)) { $str= get_magic_quotes_gpc() ? stripslashes($str) : $str; $str= function_exists("mysql_real_escape_string") ? mysql_real_escape_string($str) : mysql_escape_string($str); } return $str; } ?> self.location='?p=banido'"; break; }elseif ($db['status']=='inativo') { echo "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys there is a problem to sell item.When i try to sell item , msg said "incorrected password". so i try to this way and i fixed it :)
1.Open to _inc/sellitem.php
2.Find the old code and change the new code.
Old Code:
PHP:
if(isset($_POST['id'])){
    $juniorgato=mysql_query("Select * from usuarios where id=".antiinjection($db['id']));
    $junior=@mysql_fetch_assoc($juniorgato);
    if($junior['pass']<>$_POST['senha']){echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=5'</script>"; break;}

New Code:
PHP:
if(isset($_POST['id'])){
	$juniorgato=mysql_query("Select * from usuarios where id=".antiinjection($db['id']));
    $junior=@mysql_fetch_assoc($juniorgato);
    $erro=0;
	if($_POST['senha']=='') {echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=6'</script>";} // if you want to see msg,u have to add to msg inventory.php>> line 104 
	if($erro==0){
       $sql = mysql_query("SELECT senha FROM usuarios WHERE senha='".md5(antiinjection2($_POST['senha']))."'");
	   if(mysql_num_rows($sql)==0) {echo "<script>self.location='?p=inventory&msg=5'</script>"; break;}
		if($erro==0){
}
}
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i have a lot of bugs :/ omg :( So, i'll teach "how to fix shop pages".
First open the shop_weapons.php
Then change the old code to new one.
New Code:
PHP:
<?php
$categoria = 'weapons';
$dif = $db['nivel']+7;
$sqls = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table_itens WHERE categoria='arma' AND reqnivel<'$dif'"); // oztahmet
$dbs = mysql_fetch_assoc($sqls);
?>

You can do that the other pages.

///Edit:Fixed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's my problem! Anyelse know how to fix this bug please ?! -->>
Code:
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): User u220748870_us already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 7 Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 8 Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 8 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 9 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/_inc/conexao.php on line 9 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 75 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 75 Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/u220748870/public_html/index.php on line 76 Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
->> This bug occurs when you have more than one player online and so get back to work if giving F5

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! İ setup the game and i FİRST LOGİN. "first.php" and i select the avatar and I click continue but nothing happens.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back