Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page, Edit XML & Live Chat)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understand, how do I start with cultivation and initial items? Thanks for the reply

Anyone know?

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I have updated my original post. Here is what has been added:

-GM Control (Credits to rbb138)
-Server Configuration page is now fully working with EXP / SP bonuses
-Made time on Live Chat bold

A screenshot for the server configuration page has also been added.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every thing is working good but still my rolexml not work i dont know why char id is 1024 :(.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Every thing is working good but still my rolexml not work i dont know why char id is 1024 :(.

lols like for real? the version 1.3.6 started off with charc ids o 8, 16 and so forth as u can have 8 charcters per account each one has a different id.... but for 1.4.5 they changed the way the database reads them... they start out as 1024 if that's changed it wont work... as the regular charcs like blademaster and so forth is id 8 and so forth....

but im not being mean as everyone needs to learn... but sometimes press the search button on forums or google it.... most of it is common knowledge

Reaction score
Just finished updating pwAdmin again.

-Fixed the character page so it now displays the correct account ID and the drop down list of characters on that account is also now working
-Updated server control page, now has all maps for v80, starting server has been modified so it now starts auth from a v80 server (auth/build/auth.sh)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Btw DaMadBoy I cant not use your dbo as you said its the new structure... however when I use it I cant connect to server as wrong user name and password... 2nd it wont import the roles to pwadmin... and yes everything is configured right.... as I use the black sky dbo and it works except same problem wont import roles but that's cause it don't hav roles tables....and im using v80 server files... maybe theres a simple fix for this or a mismatch of the password on md5... id figure id tell you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
fgru yes it means wrong auth but it also means the authd is working but its reading the sql wrong... ive tried 3 versions of auth....and know it works as im using blackskys database.... if I use the one posted here says wrong user name and password so I know auth is working.... ive added therole tables to black sky db and well it can read the roles but I cant enter to see the charcters and so forth... which doesn't matter to me as I don't use any of that to edit anything as I can do everything else without pwadmin I just use it to control gms easier and start server
but im using Jakarta instead of tomcat or jetty... so idk what might be affecting it... other than black skys wont read the role data exactly everything else works fine....

Reaction score
I can only assume you are creating an account using the admin panel, I haven't fixed that yet to work with releases that use base64 and MD5 hashing (I love that word, makes me wanna roll up and fat one a wander off the cloud number 9). To make an account you can use to log in just use the registration.php for now. I will get round to fixing the whole panel eventually lol.

And if anyone release another server version before I am done, you'll find a wet fish swiftly making contact with your face.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lols actually I didn't use the admin panel for the account I did use a registration page... but in same aspect gave out same results... but I will however say this the admin panel can create a working user account with the blackskys database...and im using the registration that came with the server setup.... which is just a basic registration page

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I forgot to upload the latest zip file to my server when updating. It will be uploaded in 5 minutes or so, will post back here when it is done.

Ok it is uploaded now, sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can only assume you are creating an account using the admin panel, I haven't fixed that yet to work with releases that use base64 and MD5 hashing (I love that word, makes me wanna roll up and fat one a wander off the cloud number 9). To make an account you can use to log in just use the registration.php for now. I will get round to fixing the whole panel eventually lol.

And if anyone release another server version before I am done, you'll find a wet fish swiftly making contact with your face.

any ppl here know base64 encode password for pwadmin? search on google never finding

Reaction score
I haven't gotten round to fixing pwAdmin so that accounts created via account creation on the panel use base64 encode. I doubt you'll find anything on google as I am the only one that has fixed the panel and released it.. I will fix other parts of it when I get the time but for now I don't have much time to spare fixing it so you'll have to be patient unless you want to give it a try yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me with this issue, nothing show.

DaMadBoy - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back