Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page, Edit XML & Live Chat)

Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some people still use older versions of the game I decided to split up my post so people would know what has been fixed in each version. This part is for pwAdmin made to work with 1.4.8.

Here is the download link:

Fixed:

Character Page
Character XML Page
Spouse Manager (For same gender marriages/Fixing marriages)
Icons have been updated

Updated my first post to include pwAdmin for PW 1.4.8. Tested and working on Tomcat 7 with Java 1.6

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll reupload using normal zip compression deflate, I compressed using lzma which is probably why you got the error. Will edit this post when download is ready.

Edit: New zip file is ready for download, compressed using the standard deflate compression.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Obtaining information about a character does not work.
It turns blank (white) screen.
Log files attached.

Where is my mistake?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First peopl apologize for my bad English and peopl please if you would make a tutorial how to install esplicando pwAdmin Server 1.4.8 on my 1.4.8? would be very grateful ...

Reaction score
Obtaining information about a character does not work.
It turns blank (white) screen.
Log files attached.

Where is my mistake?
Did you copy the files over an already existing pwAdmin? If you did copy and paste over another version of pwAdmin, delete xerces.jar & xercesImpl.jar and restart tomcat/jakarta. If you're using the latest version of java and jakarta/tomcat then these are not needed, which is why I didn't include them in the 1.4.8 version.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help!!!
Obtaining information about a character does not work :\ :\ :\
help-me, I tried to fix

sorry bad inglish..

Sem título - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me plz plz

QEn80kV - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm use tomcat 7 and java 1.6
SS:
Sem título4 - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

what my error?

sorry bad inglish :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem persists >_<
Use tomcat 7 and java 1.6...
Question: what version of java are you using? Java Sun, Oracle, OpenJDK?

Reaction score
I'm using OpenJDK, not entirely sure why you guys seem to be having so many issues. Works perfectly on mine. o_O

Originally mine wasn't working because I had those two xerces files, then I removed them, restarted my Tomcat server and they worked perfectly.

Did you also make sure tomcat is running using Java 1.6? If you had another version of java installed it may still be using that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed mine : comment out the security or synchronise with your main server files.

[UniqueNameClient]
type = tcp
port = 29401
address = 127.0.0.1
so_sndbuf = 65536
so_rcvbuf = 65536
ibuffermax = 1048576
obuffermax = 1048576
;so_broadcast = 1
tcp_nodelay = 0
accumulate = 268435456
;isec = 2