Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repacked Server files + Full client and LAN guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how do i configure the connection on navicat to mysql when im trying to connect the navicat to mysql this message will pop-up. "1045-Access denied for user root@localhost(using password: YES). what should be the problem here?

If connect it without password "root" it will connect. But with password that error will pop-up.
sorry bad english.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi how do i configure the connection on navicat to mysql when im trying to connect the navicat to mysql this message will pop-up. "1045-Access denied for user root@localhost(using password: YES). what should be the problem here?

If connect it without password "root" it will connect. But with password that error will pop-up.
sorry bad english.

thanks in advance.

It could be that you already have another MySQL connection set up on port 3306.
Delete all connections and create a new connection. Then follow the steps in the tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fixed it already. BTW why the hello- blabla on the loginserver does'nt show.? loginDB also don't load anything.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question. When I try and open the LoginServer.exe this comes up:
"thread thread_update is NOT exist
Continue?"
I press "Yes", then nothing comes up... How can I fix this? Please help. Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, thanks A LOT! Just one more question... How the hell do I change from walking to running? I accidentally put it in walking mode... How do I get back to running?! It's minor, but very annoying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have one more question... How do I change the login game title to my private server's name?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot get past the first step, what do I do when "New Database" isn't clickable?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, now I've gotten to step 2.1 I believe it is, and I'm getting this error when running LoginServer.exe
SS:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worked flawlessly the first time, EXCELLENT JOB this is one of the better guides I've seen. With the External fix in the main forums I've already got it up and running on my LAN server with no problems.

Kudos and thank you for your hard work and time with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back