Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Therein lies the inclusion of the server I downloaded from Baidu. However, upon examining virustotal, the results were quite abysmal, yet the authenticity remains unclear. All the sources were collected and reuploaded by me. Therefore, please exercise caution before utilizing them. Prior to this, I had intended to establish a MU2 server. However, during the search process, I discovered that the Original MU2 had indeed shuttered its doors. The underlying cause remains obscure. I aspire to establish a private MU2 server, which proves to be quite challenging =))

Link Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/nYQzQZrD#ugiwNLjBVT0VJBRBfFI8_w

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what in there? server version? Client MUltilingual, version?
Source files of MULegend called MU2 too. You can find there full client and server source files, including UE. Version is probably V51.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I was a bit bored so I take a look at this version of MU and looks really nice have a BIG step from older Version of MU. I just have hope the project will be Updated if possible of course.

Last edited:
Reaction score
guys how make them not expired
Desktop 11-11-2023 8-10-28 PM-855 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 11-11-2023 8-10-56 PM-915 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 11-11-2023 8-11-52 PM-304 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 11-11-2023 8-11-54 PM-362 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 11-11-2023 8-12-05 PM-107 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was a bit bored so I take a look at this version of MU and looks really nice have a BIG step from older Version of MU. I just have hope the project will be Updated if possible of course.

during my offtime i'm doing also some 4fun edits, end already done launcher for Mu Legend hehe

obraz_2023-11-11_221954961 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

obraz_2023-11-11_222442825 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
csv file Item_info
server side only?

Guys i have a question about this version because i play this version fist time. but i see game have some Rebirth system. any one can give some tips about that i was try find some guide on internet but not much information.

Ok I got it all what was needed [need finish main quest till Quest Lv 80] Any way so far game is good game play really nice. but the Quest experience reward is to big.

Last edited:
Reaction score
small update: some of this done by change date in some files, any way many items are set to do not drop and do not be give because of set date in item

ScreenShot00029 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00030 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00032 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00033 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@shadow66
Do you know how to update itemmall? I don't understand how the system works to change the version when there is an update for the shop, could you explain?

Reaction score
fully operational Storage after expand and restart the game and server

ScreenShot00059 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00060 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00061 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00062 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00063 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

From 0 to Hero
Tower of Dawn

All 50 Stage fixed.

ScreenShot00064 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00067 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums
ScreenShot00068 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back