Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It contains the server and a lot of things that I have collected on this thread and others forums.
View attachment 254456
Download:

Is this the server side? Which is the client?

Anyone got a client side or do I need to compile it on source too?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this the server side? Which is the client?

Anyone got a client side or do I need to compile it on source too?
I tried it. The client compiled from the source code cannot load the map Release_Branch/Client/MU2/LegendGame/Content/Maps/ENOVA/DudrinVillage. Use the “MU2Game.exe editor” to load the map. It also crashes and displays LODLevels.Num() error. So you can only use the existing binary version of the client. Or can anyone solve this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello vps server shop works but there is no item :S

1705842966670 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, I don't speak English, it lists the points at the bottom but I don't know why it doesn't display the items :S
then the only question is how to join :S

ok shop work :D
1705914335182 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

shop config work :D
1706030094561 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This worked for me

MU2_BIN patch generation tool (origin version)
Has this worked for anyone??
1706191066942 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Npc Spawn working :D

1706287623098 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1708289136322 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Guys, I'm having this problem and when I log in I get an error and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run Unrealfrontend.exe and re-compile scripts, it'll ask you if you want to generate missing classes
"After compiling the source code, newly created game characters crash when entering the first map after completing the game tutorial map. Could you please share the corresponding client? Thank you very much."

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"After compiling the source code, newly created game characters crash when entering the first map after completing the game tutorial map. Could you please share the corresponding client? Thank you very much."
You're probably missing maps if it crashes on map transition. Cook all maps first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're probably missing maps if it crashes on map transition. Cook all maps first.
I used the command as follows:
D:\Release_Branch\Client\MU2\Binaries\Win64>mu2game.exe CookPackages -platform=pc -multilanguagecook=INT
Cook failed,
use UnrealFrontend.exe select 64 config
Cook failed also
You're right, there is indeed an issue with loading the map. The map is: Release_Branch/Client/MU2/LegendGame/Content/Maps/ENOVA/DudrinVillage
111 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Client Rum time error:
222 - [Release]  Reupload "MU Legend JPN Server Files" - RaGEZONE Forums

Sincere thanks for your response

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please, any share client and files? Thanks!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I used the command as follows:
D:\Release_Branch\Client\MU2\Binaries\Win64>mu2game.exe CookPackages -platform=pc -multilanguagecook=INT
Cook failed,
use UnrealFrontend.exe select 64 config
Cook failed also
You're right, there is indeed an issue with loading the map. The map is: Release_Branch/Client/MU2/LegendGame/Content/Maps/ENOVA/DudrinVillage
View attachment 258084
Client Rum time error:
View attachment 258086

Sincere thanks for your response
You're using v54 precompiled JPN files. There's no source for these files, I cannot help you with binaries. I'd suggest you start working with v51 leaked sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're using v54 precompiled JPN files. There's no source for these files, I cannot help you with binaries. I'd suggest you start working with v51 leaked sources
No, I'm using the v51 client and source code. thanks your response, I will download it again and compile it again. the Image's version just change the version number of server to test V54 client and maps, crash also

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  1. 나는 당신의 노고에 깊은 인상을 받았습니다.

외부에서 연결하는 방법을 찾을 수 있나요?
MU2Game.exe -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=192.168.0.105
ForceConnectIp change to your IP

Back