Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have the luck to find a korean client you can make a korean patch, if not you will need to translate from scratch.

The original Korean file exists inside the client. Translating...

It may be annoying, but thank you for replying.

If you have the luck to find a korean client you can make a korean patch, if not you will need to translate from scratch.
Thanks to you, things are going smoothly.

Do you know where the default weapons provided when creating a character are managed?

Even if I look through the character creation database and table, I can't figure it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, is there a way to turn off the experience cap for when monsters are lower level than you around 8 levels, they only give you 1 exp. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 몬스터가 당신보다 레벨이 8레벨 정도 낮을 때 경험치 한도를 해제할 수 있는 방법이 있나요? 경험치는 1만 줍니다. 미리 감사드립니다.
Each dungeon has a designated level. If you raise the dungeon level, wouldn't it be possible to gain experience even in lower dungeons even if the level goes up?, but I haven't tried it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that option but I think it doesn't seem to change level. Actually the truth is the game is hard and without doing much cheating ingame I want a streamline way for the experience to help carry me while setting lvl 100 as the cap. Maybe there is a way to trick the game to think you are stuck on lvl 55, but it still goes up on the screen when you play. I don't know but I am poking around with my limited knowledge because I am really interested in this.

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that option but I think it doesn't seem to change level. Actually the truth is the game is hard and without doing much cheating ingame I want a streamline way for the experience to help carry me while setting lvl 100 as the cap. Maybe there is a way to trick the game to think you are stuck on lvl 55, but it still goes up on the screen when you play. I don't know but I am poking around with my limited knowledge because I am really interested in this.
The server has content up to level 55, and the server control the exp range based on player level, but i think i found a solution for you.

After some investigation I found thant you can make the enemies level be set to the player level.

You can do this If you go to the server folder \Server\Map\map_name\script and edit spawn0*_condition.LUA

spawn0*_condition.LUA
control the enemies spawns for the map.

add
Code:
Character:EnemyLevelRevise(0)
to the top of the script to make the enemies be the current player level and you will earn exp.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use item with code 80000220 and turn the roulette to change the item's options,
Too many participants are registered for the procedure or tournament. An error message is displayed with an sql error. Item options change in-game, but the actual value does not change.

Reaction score
use item with code 80000220 and turn the roulette to change the item's options,
Too many participants are registered for the procedure or tournament. An error message is displayed with an sql error. Item options change in-game, but the actual value does not change.
Yeah, the item that changes random buffs "Magic Chest of Change" dont work, its a issue with the procedure that save the values to the database, i'm still looking in a way to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SkillFix1.0
I have created an all-in-1 skillfix package which resolves the following issues:
- Unable to obtain certain skills in the skill tree for avatar characters.
- Some skills not executing when used.

Please test and let me know of any issues. Small side effect is the previously broken skills text may refer to the other character's skill, but the requirement condition red/blue still functions and the flow remains the same.

How to install:
1. SERVER: Extract .rh files directly into C:\RH\RH Reborn Server\Server\table\ folder and overwrite. Reload RH server if already started.
2. CLIENT: Extract table directory from zip file into (example provided) C:\Games\RH Private Client\gameclient\SKILLPATCH\
3. Place RH PCK Tool.exe into game folder C:\Games\RH Private Client\gameclient\
4. Open RH PCK Tool.exe and drag and drop the SKILLPATCH folder (which has the table folder inside) into the PCK tool into the blue box.
5. Play game and enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest system not working? When doing the first quest, achieving the objective and trying to claim the prize, it does not send it to the inventory nor does the quest end, I tried it with 2 characters
juniordark

1698239420154 - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Performance of VMs are always the same if you configure it right. Just be sure to give it enough resources. I gave mine 24 GB RAM, 4 full cores of the CPU and enabled nested Paging. It runs perfectly fine (even with a crappy windows OS on it). Also you should use Virtualbox instead of VMWare Player. This will give you a very big boost on performance as vmware is just faster when using 3D stuff on it. For simple 2D server OS virtualbox is much faster (You can convert the vm by exporting in vmware to open format and than reimport on virtualbox).

Depending on your machines network config you should also consider using bridget network instead of NAT. At least if you want others to connect too without fiddling with NAT settings :wink:

From: H:\Games\Rusty Hearts Server Files\Server Files\VBox\Windows Server 2019.ovf

Error reading "H:\Games\Rusty Hearts Server Files\Server Files\VBox\Windows Server 2019.ovf": Host resource of type "Other Storage Device (20)" is supported with SATA AHCI or virtio-scsi controllers only, line 50 (subtype:vmware.nvme.controller).

Result Code:VBOX_E_FILE_ERROR (0X80BB0004)
Component:ApplianceWrap
Interface:IAppliance {86a98347-7619-41aa-aece-b21ac5c1a7e6}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very great and working fine ^^
Thank you :)

Now,if someone know the way to get more character slots...I searched with decrypted cash list and found nothing.
Would like to create another Angela.
I can create more characters with the create package but no Angela Package because It's not an Avatar T_T
Any help is welcome!

Reaction score
Very great and working fine ^^
Thank you :)

Now,if someone know the way to get more character slots...I searched with decrypted cash list and found nothing.
Would like to create another Angela.
I can create more characters with the create package but no Angela Package because It's not an Avatar T_T
Any help is welcome!
item Expand Character Creation Slot or you can edit it on RustyHearts db, table UniAccountInfo on "Use_CharacterSlot" (max 16)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item Expand Character Creation Slot or you can edit it on RustyHearts db, table UniAccountInfo on "Use_CharacterSlot" (max 16)
Oh,Thank You :)
Now that I have the complete name,I found the item ^^
But I'm going to use the RustyHearts db,It's more convenient...Max slots easy xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’m trying to run the VMware version, I can create the account, the code was sent in db, the account also appears in db, run . bat and in the game client and opens normally, I put the user and password, when clicking login appears = [Waiting] and does not continue, the screen continues on login trying to connect, but the ip of . bat is the same ip as Launcher, so I don’t know why it doesn’t work.

Files used:
Client (with English patch) (Updated 05/16/2023): Mega Link
Preconfigured VMWare Server VM (Updated 05/27/2023): Mega Link

* launcher config.ini
[Info]
LoginURL=
Service=usa

* !!!Start usa.bat
start RustyHearts.exe server=

Attachments

Back