• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Server Files + Databases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A lot of leeches will be super happy over this now, time for Terra to upgrade files & god knows how many other random/unoriginal/content stealing new servers popping up.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Well. This can be a breakthrough for the community. However, Stu. A lot of people will have a HARD time getting these files to work. Trust me on that. ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
So even you got access to them and I didn't? nice one Seph.
No wonder Dusk failed -.-

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
100% fake?
If this not a fail all the stupid noobs will have a server with it -.- ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Karma from what? We've never done anything to anybody, we've never hacked another server, we've never talked poop about other servers, all we do is mind our business and yet it seems we're the center of attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karma from what?

Probably treating your community like poop, not listening to them at all, doing everything like YOU wanted to rather than trying to find a mid-term between what the community wanted and what you guys wanted.

Oh and if i remember, didn't Seph rollback a player's character from 105 to 90 just because he changed his mind about farming LN and he wanted to farm DT instead? And isn't it true that he still has all the prestige skills and all the bonuses? I guess because his girlfriend is a staff member :D Isn't that unfair for the rest of the community? Karma right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back